Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    That is so horrible Leslie, I'm so sorry.

Leave a comment:

• ICKIRSTI
    replied
    Sending angels and prayers

I only wish I had the right words to say. Well this prayer sure knows what to say, from a book by Sylvia Browne called Prayers (page 81). Hopefully I am allowed to share this, because it is in fact meant solely for this purpose, to bring comfort and love to all whom believe.

Prayer for funerals or graduations (going from one life to the next)

"Dear Mother and Father God, we ask for this soul to transcend. We ask for this soul to be bathed in your Holy Light. We ask for the tunnel to open wide, and for our loving Mother Azna to embrace the person who is graduating from this life to be embraced to find their peace, their loved ones, and all people who have been in other lives.
    We ask for blessings to be upon all of those gathered who are left behind, but we know, with the grace of God and with all assuredness, that we will all be together soon. We ask for peace to descend on all whom are left grieving today so they can be embraced by the mantle of our Holy Mother, Azna. May the Christ-consciousness attend them in their grief, and may the Holy Spirit surround them. Amen."

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I am so sorry, Leslie. That is horrible. Please know that I am sending prayers to you and to his family.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Omg. Thats so sad... I will certainly be praying for her and her family

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    started a topic Best friends husband killed

Best friends husband killed

My best friend in the world who I have been friends with since I was in elementary school husband was in a car accident and his vehicle burst into flames and he was unable to get out and died in the fire. Please be thinking of her and her family right now. Here is the news link.

http://www.wdtv.com/news/local/7379561.html
Working...
X