Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Donna is vary correct. I have recieved the same paper workr a couple different times. I hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    coming your way..
    I hope you start feeling better real soon....

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I think it's routine for people on disability to be requested to complete paperwork occasionally to verify their continuing need.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    JJ
    Prayers headed your way.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• sandymarie
    started a topic prayer request

prayer request

I am desperately in need of prayer. I have been haveing a hard time with the ic and as all of you know, life is hard enough without any extra stress. I have been on ssd for along time and after all this time , it seems when a lot of things are going on in life to deal. Too many to list I got a letter from ss today and have to fill out a bunch of paper work to let them knoe I am still not able to work. I need strenght, and prayers and need as much as I can get. I read a lot on this site and I know a lot of you are prayer wariors as I try to be, but lately it has been hard to deal with the unexpected things like this. I would much rather be working than being in pain 24/7 and I just don't understand why we have to deal with this also. Since all of us are sisters in the same area I know you understand. I am praying that God is going to make something better come out of this. Please Please pray. I am sooo weak right now and I truly love each and everyone that adds to this site and the hard word the moderators do as welll as just the emcouraging words that I need so badly. Thank you all in advance and praise God we have the blessing of knowing he does answer prayers.

J.J.
Working...
X