My Daughter and I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daughter and I

Hi all I have not been on in a while..Right now I am going through a NASTY court battle from you know where with my daughters dad.

A little back ground. My daughter is 13. Her dad has never gotten or seen or talk to her like he should have. He would go 3 or 4 months with out seeing her. Never calls and talks to her on the phone. And in 1999 when I got his child support raise he shorted me every month to the point he is over $20,000 in arrears. Well when my dad died in Jan he never called her or anything to tell her he was sorry. So anyway he remarries to a woman whom has 2 kids of her own, so in Jan he gives me this typed up list saying what weekends from now own he wanted to get her. Well I went to attorney about a month and half ago to have custody change. My daughter has never wanted to go when he called and I would make her crying and all. So on the 17th he go served court papers and he called this weekend wanting her. She is scared of him and did not want to go. This insued a 2 day battle that may end up with me in contempt of court for not making her go. She emailed him and told him why she did not want to come and emailed her a nasty email back. That he is in authority over her and she will not dictate when she comes and so forth. He has mental problems. In fact the woman he is married to now at one point both of her kids dads threaten to take her kids if she did not leave him. He left once several months ago and had everyone thinking he commited sucide. He has been arrested for domestic viol with the 3rd ex wife and so forth.

So anyway just keep us in your prayers. Friday when he threaten to come with the sherriffs I was just waiting. My lawyer sent his another note stating that he has been in contempt for awhile and so forth.

And my bladder has been in complete and total IC heck for days now. Thanks
    God grant me the serinity to withstand the days ahead!!!

My myspace link...
    www.myspace.com/patricia_luvs_matt

Patricia

In Memory of My Father (Lawerence) 1/25/2007

Procedures:
    Interstim Sept 2001
    1st InterStim Removal May 2005
    2nd Interstim Implanted May 2005
    2nd InterStim Removed March 2007
    Hysterectomy 1999
    Tubes Tied 1997
    C-Section 1996

Me and my kids

Taylor (my daughter) Me and my daughter My son Cody and Taylor

You got it Patricia, I know how hard it is to get one to go visit when they don't want to. I go threw it ever other weekend here. You have my support fully.

Comment

Your daughter is old enough that she has some say in whether or not she sees him. I hope you are saving every bit of email, etc., that he is sending.

I'll keep the two of you in my thoughts.

Warm hugs,
      Donna
      Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
      Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
      Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

I am so sorry you are gong through this.. We just went through a trying time with my husbands ex.. Thank goodness it all worked out and I hope it will work out for you to.. BTW I am in La to, so if its somewhere close and you need me let PM me
        Hugs
        Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
        http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
        http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
        Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
        Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
        Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
        Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Thanks all. And yes I am saving all emails that he sent. But stupid him the email he sent her he cc his own attorney...According to my attorney she should have some say. She still wants to go, like one weekend a month instead of 2 and some say when she goes. She has so much going on right now and have been. He is the type that plays daddy when he wants to and it is convient to him. My son goes to his dad everyother weekend and some times when it is not even his weekend. I also let him stay as long as he wants. Just for the fact that even when we divorced 7 years ago he stayed committed to his son. He told me he would even write a letter on Taylor's behalf. When we were married he (taylors dad) did the same thing then.

It just all came to blow with my Dad. His death really hurt my daughter and he did not call or anything. Even said I never told him, but I called him from ICU that morning and we got into a fight on the phone, because he said I was be shelfish not letting her go that weekend. So with my Moms help , Money wise, I went forward to help her get wanted she always wanted. I want her to have a say in her life. You cant start at 13 and just dec. to do the right thing and expect her to go right along with it and accecpt it.

Thanks again guys. Also LeeLee I am in North Louisiana. About an hour south of Shreveport. My let blink your eyes town is called Catuna. lol

My myspace link...

Patricia

Procedures:
          Interstim Sept 2001
          Hysterectomy 1999
          Tubes Tied 1997
          C-Section 1996

Me and my kids

Comment

I was thinkg the same thing about her being old enough to choose. I would not be home, or have the police waiting for him. I am with ya 100%. you have the emails, no cop in there right mind will send a kid with a nut like that.
            Sending you all big hugs and prayers
            I am so sorry that you have to go thru this, and sorry that he is putting your daughter thru it.
            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Friday we were waiting to see if he would show up. Cause the only way I would have let her go was with the Sheriffs office telling me she had to. My brother is a police officer, so he was telling me to keep the doors closed and locked (hubby was not home yet) and should he break in to well you know. He is just that crazy...But thanks I appreciate it.

My myspace link...

Patricia

Procedures:
              Interstim Sept 2001
              Hysterectomy 1999
              Tubes Tied 1997
              C-Section 1996

Me and my kids

Comment

Patricia,
                I am slidell, so thats a little ways from you.. But if yall ever come down this way just let me know
                Hugs
                Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
                http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
                http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
                Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
                Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
                Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
                Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Patricia,
                  Some of these guys--jeepers. You know that I have been involved in a NASTY dispute too and you have all my support too. My prayers are with you and your daughter.

Hang in there. I have learned with my situation that even when it looked hopeless that as long as I looked out for Lindsey's good and stayed on the side of right I would prevail. It happened.

Hugs,
                  Barb
                  (Babs passed away in April 2009. We honor her memory and remember her fondly. - Jill O. ICN President & Founder)

[SIZE="1"]Proud mama of a gift named Lindsey who taught me through her autism what is important in life:angel:
                  :angel: IC Angel Volunteer Coordinator :angel:
                  :) Contact me via PM or e-mail if you would like to help
                  I have learned all about life in 3 words: It goes on! :D--Robert Frost
                  PCOS 7/85
                  RSD 7/94 :headbang:
                  Endometriosis 9/98 :toilet:
                  Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome 9/99
                  Kidney stones--too many to count
                  Factor V Leiden mutation 10/02
                  IC 6/03 :evilsmile
                  Deep Venous Thrombosis and Cellulitis 12/05 :loco: DVT and Greenfield Placed 3/14/08
                  "Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all of life"--Maya Angelou
                  "Ohana means family--no one gets left behind or forgotten." Stitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

(((((((HUGS and PRAYERS))))))))))).

Take care, Trishann

Comment

Working...
                    X