Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali girl
    replied
    Will be praying for him and his family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    (((hugs))) LeeAnn and prayers for your friends.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    I believe attitude plays a significant part during hard times. I have no doubt that this young man will make a full and complete recovery--his spirit seems incredibly strong.

Take care of your friends and yourself, LeeAnn...
    Diana

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    OMG LeeAnn, that's so horrible. I am so sorry. I will keep them in my thoughts

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    started a topic my best friend's husband

my best friend's husband

Hey everyone,

My best friend's husband has brain cancer. She found her DH on the floor at home crying in pain from a headache so she took him to a clinic & they gave him a shot to make the headache go away. It went away after about 15 minutes but they suggested he go to a regular hospital to get a CAT scan to find out the cause of the headache, so he did. That's when they found a tumor the size of a lemon in his head! They removed it two days later. It's so hard to believe b/c he is only 30 years old. They believe they got most of the tumor but he'll be starting chemo and radiation here in a few weeks. Here is an article about it:

http://www.caller.com/news/2007/may/...tumor-removed/

If that link doesn't work you can copy & paste into your browser.

I talked to him today and he's in really good spirits and doesn't see what the big deal is or why everyone is so concerned. (Duh).

Maybe he just has more courage than I would have. But I do have faith that God is watching over my friends and their little ones. I'm really thankful that my friend is a teacher and today is her last day of school. So she'll be able to be w/ him and help hold down the fort. Although he plans on returning to work in only 2-3 weeks! Thanks for listening to me today.
    Last edited by LeeAnn; 05-31-2007, 01:51 PM. Reason: .
Working...
X