Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    glad to hear (literately) he is back to himself.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Glad he is back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    OH He is feeling better and terrorizing everything again. Thank goodness for antibiotics

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    sending hugs your way. hope Colten is feeling better, and you too of course.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    I'm with the rest, I hope he's feeling much better now!!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Leslie...I sure hope Colten is doing better, today.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Poor little guy. Bladder infections are so misrable. At least they usually clear up quick.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I hope he's on the mend by now! It's so hard to have a sick kid! Scary too!

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! Luckily it wasn't appendicitis! A boy in my class was only 11 when his appendix burst in 2 places. He was a very sick little boy! He has Autism and couldn't express the pain he'd been in and we were worried sick about him! Luckily he had a great dr. at Houston's Children's Hospital and they pulled him through!
    Kids can sure worry you sick! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Awww, poor little guy. No wonder he's hurting. I hope he starts to feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Thanks girls, he has a bladder infection. A little constipation but nothing major since I had already given him a glycerin suppositiory earlier. The pain is from the bladder spasms and 2 year old just don't understand them. I told the ER neither do I He didn't get it.

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    I just talked to her as well(as Grandma and Grandpa were bringing him back early from a dinner out)and Leslie said the last few days have been rough on him but today he had been doing a little better. My prayers are definitely with them.

Hang in there!

Hugs and love,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Isn't he pretty young for appendicitis? I remember my oldest had his removed when he was 15. I hope Colton is okay and just has a tummy ache.

I'm sending healing vibes their way.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    My thoughts and prayers are being sent thier way....

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic Dancemoms son

Dancemoms son

Hi all,
    I just got off the phone with Leslie and she is taking Colten to the hospital. She had taken him to the doctor the other day a with his tummy hurting and they said to watch him it could be the beginning of appendicitis.
    Please keep Colten and Leslie's Family in your prayers.
Working...
X