X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Anytime Kari,
    Like I said I have been there and it will get better and if you are religious just ask God to guide you and he will..

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    Thanks Ronda,
    I've absorbed it alittle more today, but my head is just swimming about making the right decisions, and what the best decisions are for us you know? And of course all the thoughts of what if my house doesn't sell quickly and what if our insurance runs out before he finds another job, blah blah blah. But I'm trying to stay positive and not let it stress me too much (if that's possible) because my bladder really can't handle it right now. I've already been in so much pain for the past two months, that I think that is really just adding to my stress of being able to make decisions right now you know? The thought of being here all alone and knowing no one to help me with all the packing and moving and stuff when I'm in such pain I think is bothering me to. I know it could be worse and I know so many people are going through so many worse things then this, so I'm trying to remember that and stay positive. Being able to express these feelings here is really helping to, because I don't want to burden my husband with my stress because I feel so bad for him, he feels like such a loser and is really down on himself right now about it and I feel bad because it's not his fault and I keep trying to tell him that. He feels like he's having to go back home with his tail between his legs (or whatever that saying is,LOL) and I keep telling him that no he's not, and no one is going to think that way. But you know how men are and that's how they feel and I understand that, so I'm trying to be supportive to him and not freak out at the same time. So I appreciate being able to vent here, I really do. Thanks again,

Kari

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Kari,
    I hope you are doing a little better today now that you have had a chance to really take it all in..I will be keeping you in my prayers and praying that God will help you and your husband find the strenght that you both need to make this change..(((((((((hugs))))))))) again and God Bless You Both

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    Thanks so much everyone for the well wishes, I guess what's meant to be will be. Rachel, I'm glad your husband didn't lose his job and hopefully your still not having to worry about that. It's so stressful. I'll keep you guys posted as to what we decide to do and what is going on. Thanks so much, as I said, he won't let me tell anyone yet, (you know how men are) so I'm going crazy keeping it in, and I'm thankful to have you guys to talk to about it.

Kari

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    Kari I am so sorry! We had a scare were my husband almost lost his job last month and I was freaking out over the "what ifs". I can't imagine how scary it must be. I'm glad Rhonda shared her story with you. She has such a great outlook on life!
    I will be thinking of you both and I hope the move back here will bring great opportunities.
    Last edited by RAS6; 06-07-2007, 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Kari...I hope everything works out for the better and that you are happier than you have ever been once you move back. (((hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    May things turn around for you soon.

Diana

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I hope things work out for you soon.

Sandy

Leave a comment:

• turnaround
    replied
    Losing a job is so stressful for the whole family. Try to concentrate on the positives, like reuniting with family and friends. You'll be fine-sending tons of prayers your way! good luck

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. What horrible timing for you. Not that any time is a good time to lose a job, but some times are worse than others.

I hope things will fall back into place soon.

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    Thanks Ronda,
    Gosh, I'm so sorry that you were one of the unfortunate many to lose everything to Hurrican Katrina. I can't even imagine recovering from that, so I give you a lot of credit for moving forward. I am trying to remain positive, my bladder really can't tolerate any more stress right now! I hope you and your family members are doing better now. Thanks for your well wishes.

Kari

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Oh no!!

I know this is very hard for you right now, But please remember when one door shuts a new door will open..Things will get better. Right now though I understand its just very hard to take all of it in.. A few years ago I lost everything to Hurricane Katrina, I couldnt go to any of my family because they to lost everything to. I was very lost and felt hopeless but fortunately a new door did open. It took a little time but it did happen, so please dont let this get you down to much and think of all the positive things that will come from this like reuniting with your family and friends.. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your husband through this trying time..((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    Thank you, all good thoughts sent my way are greatly appreciated......

Kari

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    I am so very sorry this has happened to you and your husband. Hopefully back in New York your family can help you guys out until you get your feet on the ground again. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X