Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KatieB
    replied
    I'm so happy for you, your sister and your whole family!!! This is SUCH good news!!

Leave a comment:

• KarenAnne
    replied
    Just saw this. I'm so glad your sister is doing better! I'll say a prayer for you all.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    sister

Originally posted by maryla View Post
    I wanted to update on my sister. She went back to the hematologist and he said at this time he wasn't going to do the bone marrow biopsy, that her counts looked pretty good. So, she goes back in a couple months to have it rechecked again!!! Thank God!!!!

I just wanted to say that there is so much power in prayer and I so appreciate all the prayers coming our way. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

Many hugs and blessings,
    Mary,
    That's wonderful news!
    Laurie

Leave a comment:

• maryla
    replied
    Update

I wanted to update on my sister. She went back to the hematologist and he said at this time he wasn't going to do the bone marrow biopsy, that her counts looked pretty good. So, she goes back in a couple months to have it rechecked again!!! Thank God!!!!

I just wanted to say that there is so much power in prayer and I so appreciate all the prayers coming our way. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

Many hugs and blessings,

Leave a comment:

• maryla
    replied
    Thank you Vicki and Linda May. I sure hope he's wrong too. Our family has had enough tragic events this year to last a life time.

I really appreciate all the prayers and positive thoughts coming our way.

I wish you all a pain free, spirited, safe and relaxing (we owe it to ourselves)Christmas!!

Many hugs and blessings!!

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    I am so sorry to hear about your sister I have said a prayer for you today.

Leave a comment:

• VickiB
    replied
    I will keep your sister and your family in my prayers. What upsetting news to hear. I sure hope the Hemotologist is wrong!

Vicki

Leave a comment:

• maryla
    replied
    Thank you all so very much! I feel better today. Prayers have helped!

Ginger,

My PCP put me back on Cymbalta. Hopefully it will kick in real fast. She took me off of it for about 2 weeks after I got out of the hospital in Nov. thinking it may of been what was making me nauseated. I pray it's not that it seems to help with the hurting all over. Plus she gave me muscle relaxers for my back.

Many hugs and blessings to you all!!

Leave a comment:

• izazen
    replied
    You and your family will be in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• KatieB
    replied
    I'm so sorry about your sister. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• nanawaggs
    replied
    You sure have had a difficult year. I'm so sorry about your sister...I know that must be so upsetting.

I'll keep you all in prayers. Are you able to do anything for your pain?

Hugs and blessings to you too. Hope you get some needed rest.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    prayers for sister

Mary,
    I will keep your sister and you in my prayers. Let us know what happens.
    Laurie

Leave a comment:

• baaaby11
    replied
    I will keep your sister, you, and the rest of your family in my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• maryla
    started a topic Please pray for my sister~she may have lymphoma

Please pray for my sister~she may have lymphoma

Please pray for my sister. Hemotologist thinks she has lymphoma! I have been so angry and depressed these last few days. I'm hurting all over, lupus? fibro? CFS?

I'm not sure just how much more my family and I can take. PLEASE PRAY FOR US ALL!!

thank you so much!!!! Many hugs and blessings!!!
Working...
X