X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Re: major flare pray please

Only an IC patient is happy that it's "only" an infection. I hope you're better very soon.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• KikiUK
    replied

so glad! hope you feel even better ;-)

Leave a comment:

• elanoali
    replied

Originally posted by KikiUK View Post
    Are you on antibiotics? Also d mannose is useful for E. coli , which cause most infections so some people take that too
    Hi thanks for the thoughts. Turned out to be a bladder infection and am now on antibiotics for it. Feeling better. Thank you God for the NHS

Leave a comment:

• KikiUK
    replied

Are you on antibiotics? Also d mannose is useful for E. coli , which cause most infections so some people take that too

Leave a comment:

• elanoali
    replied

I have a bladder infection not a flare up. I got to wait til monday for the results to come through. Please pray that God heals me from this infection asap.

Leave a comment:

• elanoali
    started a topic major flare pray please

major flare pray please

Hi I am having a major flare up. For me its pain and soreness in my bladder. It started yesterday with uncomfortable down below. Since yesterday afternoon I have been in pain. I had to get up twice last night. The urgency I had yesterday is gone. I am in alot of pain right now. I booked an appointment with the doctors (england) nhs GP to check if its a bladder infection. Help!
Working...
X