• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Kporter655
    ICN Member

• Kporter655
    replied
    Re: Please pray

Yes that is what many people say and my doctors also!! But in the mean time I feel awful I feel like I can't enjoy my life my pregnancy my husband or my son which is so hard for me my son is my everything and I use to be such a good fun mom im scared I'll never have that again

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    ICN Staff

• ICNDonna
    replied

Once you are free of that weight on your bladder, plus the hormone fluctuations of pregnancy, you should feel better. Nothing about IC is a "sure thing" but most people do report they feel better.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Kporter655
    ICN Member

• Kporter655
    replied

Do you guys think I will really start feeling better after I delive r

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    ICN Staff

• ICNDonna
    replied

Just think --- you are half way there --- and when you get to hold your little one in your arms, it will be very much worth it. There is no other feeling that can compare to what I felt when I first held my babies --- and all three are adults now.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Kporter655
    ICN Member

• Kporter655
    replied

Thank you so much for your prayer and kind words !! I can't stop crying these last 3 almost 4 months have been so hard to say the least !! I have never felt that god has left me ever before but I really feel that he has turned from me even though I know that is not how God is

Leave a comment:

• joannharllee
    ICN Member

• joannharllee
    replied

I am praying for you right now. I know when you finally hold that baby in your arms you will feel better. I hope you can feel my prayers and get relief. Jo Ann

Leave a comment:

• Kporter655
    ICN Member

• Kporter655
    replied

Thank you both

Leave a comment:

• TheresaMae
    ICN Member

• TheresaMae
    replied

I hope and pray that you get some relief to help you get through your pregnancy have a happy healthy bundle of joy.

Leave a comment:

• blackbird47
    ICN Member

• blackbird47
    replied

hello.ic can be a nitemare at times...and so sorry what u are going thru ...god is the only way i can handle ic...sending hug and prayers

Leave a comment:

• Kporter655
    ICN Member

• Kporter655
    started a topic Please pray

Please pray

Hi I'm sure some of you have seen me post im pregnangt and miserable I haven't help from doctors !! IM 21 weeks and have been in hell since about 9 or ten weeks pregnant please pray for me if you believe in God im begging you to pray for my healing thank you
Working...
X