Re: Open Heart Surgery tomorrow!

Hugs XxxxX

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    ICN Staff

• ICNDonna
    replied

I'll be thinking of you. Next month is the 16th anniversary of my husband's bypass surgery.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• rshell84
    ICN Member

• rshell84
    replied

Oh my goodness! I am praying for you. Please keep us updated on how everything goes.

Leave a comment:

• LoriSue
    ICN Member

• LoriSue
    started a topic Open Heart Surgery tomorrow!

Open Heart Surgery tomorrow!

I'm stressed to the max tonight as I face surgery tomorrow morning...quadruple bypass. This all came about rather suddenly after a routine stress test. One of the blockages is very serious and is located in the artery that causes sudden death...the "widow maker" the doctor told me. I'm not just nervous for the obvious reasons, I'm also worried about being catheterized. They said they would remove the catheter the following day. The last time I was catheterized I ended up with a UTI and a flare that lasted several months. I'm going to have enough to contend with without adding my IC into the mix. But I called my urologist and let her know what was happening just in case I need her to speak with the cardiologist and the surgeon. I also spoke with the surgeon and expressed my concerns. She was very sweet...her husband is a urologist and she told me not to worry about it.

Anyway, I'm just asking for some prayers, if you're so inclined. It would be appreciated. I think I have a long road ahead of me.

Working...
X