Thank you LORD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you LORD!

God has made the biggest change in my life! I have been diagnosed as having IC for 8 years. I have suffered mainly with pain in my urethra. The pain was almost constant and terrible. The doctors gave me more and more meds. (loracet, ativan, lexapro, etc.) I recentally was told by two different internists that there was nothing wrong with the structure, it was all being caused by anxiety and stress!!! The doctors wanted to put me on more antidepressants and seditives, but I finally said no. I prayed like I don't believe I have ever prayed before, and God lifted my anxiety. My whole family is very high-strung and I just followed the pattern, but as soon as I asked for God's help, there He was. I have still had a day or two that I burnt when I went to the bathroom, but all in all I am healed! And happier than I have EVER been. I just had to share this message with everyone. God never said life would be without pain and problems, but He IS there to guide you through them!! Praise the Lord!!!
    The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit. Ps 34:18
    [email protected]

Dawn, I am glad your Ic symptoms are getting better and bearable.

Take Care
    Kim

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Very happy for you! Grace
      When I am afraid, I will trust in you. Psalm 56:3

Comment

I am very happy for you....prayer is a powerful tool. God Bless!
        Faith, Hope, and Love,
        Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
        Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Thank you for sharing! You've motivated me to pray harder, too. Check out Phillipians 4:5-7. God is faithful to His promise to be with us!

Comment

That's good to know Dawn, because I often pray for everyone on this website. He must had heard one of my prayers and helped you. I also pray for myself and I pray to my family members who have died asking if they can ask God to help.
            Connie

Comment

Thank you all!

I wanted to tell everyone thank you for replying. I hope my story can touch others by showing God's awesome power! I will pray for healing to come to all of you also!
              The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit. Ps 34:18
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X