Please pray for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for me

I am having a hard time right now. After 6 years of being symptom free, my bladder problems are back as of July 4th and all my old coping mechanisms are not working. Please pray that the Lord will restore me to health. I believe in prayer and will pray for everyone here too.
    Thank you so much.

I am headed to church right now and will say a prayer for you. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Take Care
    Kelly
    KellyAnn......Kell for short

Official diagnosis of IC- 1994
    I went to a Urologist, was dx'd and underwent 3 DMSO treatments, then my Uro shot himself. I couldn't bring myself to go back to another one until 2004. Of course insurance and 4 boyz later played a part in that one
    Interstim Implant 2006

Early stages of cervical cancer - 1992 caught in time Thank God!

Hysterectomy (full) - 2001 the day after 9/11.....something I will never forget! Due to severe endometriosis.

Osteopenia(sp), beginning stage of Osteo. -2003
    Fibromyalgia - 2003
    Migraines - lifelong

I was blessed with 4 gorgeous boyz, and have the BEST hubby ever! My family is very supportive and help me anytime I need it. I thank God every day for what he has given me

Visit my family website, it hasn't been updated since January, but it's fun to look at anyway

www.shanekellyandtheboyz.com
    try not to skip the intro it's great!

Comment

God grant me the serinity to withstand the days ahead!!!

My myspace link...
      www.myspace.com/patricia_luvs_matt

Patricia

In Memory of My Father (Lawerence) 1/25/2007

Procedures:
      Interstim Sept 2001
      1st InterStim Removal May 2005
      2nd Interstim Implanted May 2005
      2nd InterStim Removed March 2007
      Hysterectomy 1999
      Tubes Tied 1997
      C-Section 1996

Me and my kids

Taylor (my daughter) Me and my daughter My son Cody and Taylor

Comment

{{Teddysmom}}
        Many hugs and prayers for you...I hope your symptoms ease up very soon.
        Tons of support,
        Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

It can be very scary when symptoms suddenly reappear. Every time it happens with me, I wonder if the symptoms will go away like they usually do. I hope you find relief very soon.
          Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
          http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
          http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Teddy , Prayers and gentle hugs to you.

Take care
            Kim

Comment

You're in my prayers. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Comment

feeling better

Thank you all so much for your prayers, I am feeling better and thank the Lord! It turns out I had an infection and am responding to antibiotics. I will always pray for everyone who has IC.

Comment

Teddy , that is good news that you are feeling better.

Take Care
                  Kim

Comment

Thank the Lord! So glad you are feeling better!!!!!!! God Bless!
                    :woohoo:
                    Faith, Hope, and Love,
                    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
                    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Working...
                    X