Christian based pain websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian based pain websites

I found a couple of really good Christian websites on chronic pain.

www.restministries.org

I receive daily devotionals from this website that are written by people living with chronic pain issues. They are very inspirational. This week they honored the National Invisible Disabilites week by having guest speakers throughout the week. One of the speakers was Rowe Jones. He talked about overcoming adversities & happiness in living with pain. The transcripts from these topics will be posted in the next week or two. Rowe's website is:

www.happywithpain.com

I also receive a magazine subscription every 3 months from the rest ministries website. I would encourage anyone to check out their website. It has changed my life. I hope it will bring some light to yours.

Blessings,
    Lyn

Thanks for the post! I looked it over and really like it! Thank you for sharing such an uplifting site. Hugs, Amy

Comment

Thank you for posting the restministries website. I really like it. Honestly, this is an answer to prayer. I am new to IC, and still struggling with the life changing affects that this desease can have. Sometimes it is hard to remember that God is in control...Thank you and God Bless!

Comment

I'm so glad you have found this website beneficial to you. I always look forward to reading my daily devotionals. There are some great chronic illness articles you can read on their website also.

Take care,
        Lyn

Comment

I know this was posted in "2006", but this helped me "TODAY." I have been looking for Chrisitian pain websites, and became a member of "Rest Ministiries", but now I also joined "Happywithpain.com. The founder's message is "powerful". "We are "PAIN SURVIVORS", just like people are "surviors", who are battling other diseases. that was "real" VALIDATION of our struggle. Hopefully someone will see this, and be "encouraged", that's my purpose in posting, and to thank the person who posted the message listing the websites. God Bless, God is (With) us in (our) pain. He (promised) that "HE will never leave us nor forsake us.".

Comment

Working...
          X