prayer please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayer please

I need you guys prayers. I have had a bummer month health wise. My doc. did a ureathral sling in Sept. I have pain if I sit on the ureathral area. I have also had alot of IC pain. Due to a change in my cancer med. I gained about 10 pds. and can't get it off. I am also having stomach problems again along with painful BM. MY Inter-stim was turned back on in Nov. I have't decided yet if it is worth it. I don't want to go to the doc. He will have to choses for my. One since in SEpt. we could only stretch my bladder to a two he would want to repeat that or do DMSO which is fun also. Pray that the Lord would lead me the way I should go or heal me. I have also had bursitis in my shoulder and have been doing physical therapy for that. I know that God is in control and all the health and strength I have comes from him. A praiese is we were able the last month to put new windows (to keep the rain out) on are manufactured 18 yr old home and today they should start on the siding.
    Even more exciting than all of the the Lord gave me a beautifull grandson in Oct. #1.

May God bless you all.
    Interstitial Cystitis Stomach problems
    diastolic dysfunction
    vascular insufficency of left leg
    pelvid floor disorder
    hypothroidisim
    asthma
    bread cancer - 5yrsl. remission
    swollowing difficulty
    fatigue
    lots of doctors
    lots of med.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and he will direct your paths.

I hope things begin to turn around for you pain wise. Looks like they already have in the personal department. Congratulations on the grandson!!!!!!
    Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

May God Bless You ...........
      And Bring You Better Days Ahead..
      Hugs
      Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:

Diet Reference Sheet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
      Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
      Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
      Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
      Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Prayers headed your way. I hope things improve really soon.

Hugs,
        Barb
        (Babs passed away in April 2009. We honor her memory and remember her fondly. - Jill O. ICN President & Founder)

[SIZE="1"]Proud mama of a gift named Lindsey who taught me through her autism what is important in life:angel:
        :angel: IC Angel Volunteer Coordinator :angel:
        :) Contact me via PM or e-mail if you would like to help
        I have learned all about life in 3 words: It goes on! :D--Robert Frost
        PCOS 7/85
        RSD 7/94 :headbang:
        Endometriosis 9/98 :toilet:
        Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome 9/99
        Kidney stones--too many to count
        Factor V Leiden mutation 10/02
        IC 6/03 :evilsmile
        Deep Venous Thrombosis and Cellulitis 12/05 :loco: DVT and Greenfield Placed 3/14/08
        "Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all of life"--Maya Angelou
        "Ohana means family--no one gets left behind or forgotten." Stitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

You are already headed for the right direction .
          Will be praying.
          That is great your house is getting fix, that is a praise report.
          NEW BABY What a miracle? You will enjoy the little one.
          Being a grandparent is wonderful.

Comment

Sorry to hear of the health problems you have faced. Congratulations on the new grandchild. This will bring you much happiness. I will pray for you now. Many hugs, Amy

Comment

Congrats on the new grandchild....maybe it is time for a different doctor?
              Faith, Hope, and Love,
              Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
              or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
              Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. I hope that you are okay. I have been thinking about you, and hope that things are going okay. Is the pain with sitting getting any better? Did you and your Dr. decide to leave the Interstim turned off or did you decide to turn it back on? Just wondering if you are doing okay. Hope to hear things are getting better! Many hugs, Amy

Comment

I am sorry you are having so many health issues. I will keep you in my prayers

Congratulations on your new grandbaby....what an awesome blessing
                  Miss Bessie

Galatians 6:2 - Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life

Comment

Yes me too, I hope things are getting better for you. Just thinking about you too.

Trishann

Comment

Praying for you

I am praying for you ! "If God brought you to it, he will bring you through it".
                      Why we have to suffer, I will never understand - but God can move mountains, and he can certainly help heal you mentally and physically.

Trace
                      "love one another as I have loved you" Luke 22:1-38

Comment

Hugs
                        Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:

Diet Reference Sheet:
                        http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
                        Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
                        Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
                        Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
                        Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I ahave an appt. on Fri. for a cysto. and vaginal exam of the sling. I have been in alot of pain. Thank-you for your prayers.
                          Interstitial Cystitis Stomach problems
                          diastolic dysfunction
                          vascular insufficency of left leg
                          pelvid floor disorder
                          hypothroidisim
                          asthma
                          bread cancer - 5yrsl. remission
                          swollowing difficulty
                          fatigue
                          lots of doctors
                          lots of med.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and he will direct your paths.

Comment

Working...
                          X