Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((((((((Georgia)))))))))))) l will be thinking of you tomorrrow. I hope that your surgery goes well, and the stim gives you great success.
    please let me know how you are doing. If you have any questions I am here for you.

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    I just read that Bible verse a few minutes ago! It was incredibly special to see it again here, and really reinforced my faith in it. I will keep you and Tigger Gal in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thoughts and prayers coming both of your ways

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Georgia,

I hope and pray that things go well for you tomorrow. I agree that there are lots of people here who have had the interstim implanted who can hopefully offer you lots of helpful advice.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    There are people here who already had this done and are doing very well. I pray this will help you too and give you some relief.

Prayers, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    You'll certainly be in my thoughts tomorrow!!!

I so hope this works for you as well as it has for me!

Leave a comment:

• Georgia L
    started a topic Prayer Request (note to Tigger Gal)

Prayer Request (note to Tigger Gal)

Hello friends,
    I am having the trial interstim done tomorrow. I have faith that this will bring me relief. I have been researching medicines and therapies that I am going to talk with my doctors about as well.... thank you all for the ideas and things you share on this forum.
    I believe that God brings us down each road in His way and in His time... and it is His hand that has led me to this surgery...
    My request is this
    please pray this verse with me
    Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.
    I have faith in that verse and I pray for all of your needs as well.
    Tigger Gal you are really on my heart with this verse as well and your family needs.
    Thank you and God bless,
    Prayerfully,
    Georgia L.
Working...
X