Do any of you believe in ORBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you believe in ORBS?

Do any of you believe in ORBS? I know you are wondering what these things are.. I was just wondering, because alot of the pictures I take of my kids have them around them..If you have any pictures that have them in it. I would love to see them.. I am posting one of my son that has one in it.. They appear as little fuzzy balls on the right side..

Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world.

Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

I watch a lot of those "Haunting" shows, but I've yet to make up my mind if they're real or not. I've had times when I would have sworn something was in the room with me when I've been home alone. Get that tingly feeling up and down my spine, goosebumps, and it just seems like someone is there.

I can see the circle that you're talking about in the picture and it really freaked me out. It doesn't look like a by product of the flash does it??

I don't recall seeing anything like that in any of our pictures but I'll surely be looking now. I've got 3 kids worth of photo albums, so it will take months!

I think this is very interesting.
    *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
    *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
    *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

Well see Sandy, Like I said they always seem to be around my kids, sometimes around me..I was just curious...Like I have mention, the kids dad passed when they were younger.. I never had even heard of and ORB until a few months back.. And I was like (YIKES) thats what is always showing up in my kids pictures.. Just so strange...
      Hugs
      Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Diet Reference Sheet:

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
      Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
      Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Any chance it could be a tiny spot on the lens of your camera? My reason for asking is that those circles look like what I got when I had tiny spots of lint on mine.

Donna
        Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
        Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
        Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

I just read an article at a site that investigates hauntings etc, and what they've come up with after years of study on this sort of thing is that they are dust particles in the air caught by the flash ---- I used to think they were something, but after reading that article (it was really good too, lol!) they made so much sense, I had to let that idea "give up the ghost" - yes, pun intended!! HEE HEE HEE!!!

But who knows for 100%, right? (I guess a part of me still hopes, lol)
          Hugs,
          Tracey
          How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
          http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
          IC dx'd Nov 2004
          Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
          Possible IBS
          Current IC Meds
          Vistaril 25mg in the evening
          Previous IC Meds taken:
          Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
          Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
          Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
          Others:
          Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
          Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
          Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
          Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

I cant recall any of the orbs being in my pictures... but I do believe in that stuff. My parents brought me up to believe in angels and devil spirits. when I was little I used to hear voices (I wasnt crazy!!!!) My mom used to pray with me and then they would go away.

Recently I swear I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like something was in the room with me. Like it was staring at me in the corner. I was freeked out and ran downstairs where I sat and watched tv for hours until I got it out of my head. There is a show on tv celebrity paranomal or somthing like that. My friend says it's fake. But I totally believe in spirits and ghosts.
            ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
            Love like you've never been hurt
            Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

ABSOLUTELY... I have gotten where I snap 2 pictures in a row.. one will have then one will not.. I know my house has "visitors" from the first night we moved in 16 years ago. My uncle visits, my grandpa visits, and so dose my grandma.. I also think my friend Robin visits..
              'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

I haven;t seen any orbs...But I know spirits or entities follow me around. They have ever since I was little. I know I sound crazy, but last summer I had the feeling that a bad entity was with me. My fiances mom, who is a devout christian annointed me with oil and ever since I dont feel the bad presence anymore.

Erika
                IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
                Interstim Since 5/25/07!
                Birth Control

Comment

Traceann and Donna, yes it could be dust, but.... I have taken many pictures of the kids with differant cameras and in every batch there is always an orb thing in it, also this has showed up on my video camera..I do believe some pictures it could be just dust..but I also believe when its of them its something else, but thats just my opinion
                  Hugs
                  Ronda

Diet Reference Sheet:

Meds I have Tried:

Comment

It showed up even on your video camera?? that's freeky!
                    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
                    Love like you've never been hurt
                    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Hee hee , yep leelee that's why I said it's not 100% - I too have had my share of, um, "odd" photos to not ever discount anything! I totally believe in ghosts, spirits etc, and have had some dealings first hand - we know hubby's grandma still hangs out at the family cabin

I believe I have a photo of her peeking out her bedroom window. I tell you, when I got home and downloaded my pics, and was innocently going through them, and then I saw this one - the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I started to spontaneously cry - a crazy reaction I have to being a bit freaked out.

I guess their point was to tell people that not every "orb" is otherworldly anomalies, most are specks of dust so to be very critical of your photos, try to disprove it first - if that makes sense!!!
                      Hugs,
                      Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                      IC dx'd Nov 2004
                      Possible IBS
                      Current IC Meds
                      Previous IC Meds taken:
                      Others:

Comment

Never had orbs in my pictures but I do believe some of them can be from the other side. I know my house is haunted. Not so much now as it was in the beginning. Worse thing that happened (and yes you will think I am ) I was in the cellar playing the piano. The seat was set so my back was to the door. Stupid huh? In all the murder movies the persons back is always to the door. I had what I heard in my head "Turn around" and when I did there was this floating head coming right at me!! I think it was Satan if there is one. It was like purple but different colors, dark black eyes and just really scarry. I turned back around before it came right to my face and when I turned back it was gone. I got out of there in a flash. The other house I lived in was haunted too. I hated going upstairs by myself or in the cellar. It was a doctors office/house so not sure if people died in it or not. I like watching that show on Sci-fi of the two plumbers who go around to peoples houses looking for ghosts. SOme of the shows are goose pimpler makers.

Comment

I have a photo of an ORB.

I do have a photo of an ORB. I have no idea if it was "real" or something going on with the camera. We were pretty excited after we took the photo because the Mansion we were staying was supposed to have "good spirits" around. We were not scared, actually enjoyed the thoughts we had going on in our curious heads.

The story was written on my journal at the time that it happened in June of last year.

While on our trip we encountered some strange things. In the bathroom through my camera lens I spotted a round ball of light. A BIG one! So I snapped a photo of it and when we looked closer we could see 6 of them. I was trying to get a good shot of the bathroom for us IC folks. If you click on the photo you can view a close up of it and maybe you can see the other balls of light. I took maybe 6 or so photos but this one is odd. They appear in other photos around the room and the mansion and I took over 100 photos. They do not appear anywhere outside of the mansion nor do they appear in the other photos I took and have taken around my house. We could not start our fire in our room. We had to have maitenance come and it took them over 2 hours to get it started. They could not figure out what was wrong. I tried to start one of the fires in the library of the mansion and it would not start either but when I went downstairs to the living room, I was able to start that one. We went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up screaming really loud. My Husband was sitting upright snapping his fingers as loud and fast as he could. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Something in my dream told me to sit up and snap my fingers really loud and fast, so I did." Then we went back to sleep. The next morning I was trying to dry my hair and the hair dryer just stopped working. I reset it a few times and tried a few different plugs but still nothing. That evening we were going out to eat and I went to use try the dryer again and it worked this time in the same outlet that I originally had it in. The following night we lit some candles later because we could not start the fire once again but this time the piolot light was on. My Husband wanted to make me a "fire" of candles. One of them right in the middle of the row just blew out and it wasn't sinking into the wax. The other candles remained lit. We joked around that this "ghost" must not have liked anything that had to do with heat. I guess it could not be in the room with us unless it was cold. Some people say these are just dust particles in our pictures. I know I have dust in my house but it doesn't show up on the camera. I did not get a bad feeling when I was in the room or the rest of the mansion. The Belhurst castle is rumored to really be huanted though. "The ghost of Belhurst Castle is that of a beautiful Italian opera singer, who fled from Spain with her lover. One night the couple raced to their secret tunnel. Just when within safety the tunnel collapsed killing the opera singer. Over the years, dozens of guests have reported seeing a woman in white standing silently on the front lawn in the middle of the night. " I have a photo of the lady that owned and put up the castle. We'll see what happens when we go back next year. If we do go back, I will bring my new camera as well as the old one and see if there is any difference. Needless to say, it takes my mind off of the harsher things in my life. It's a distraction.

Kara

Complex Case: Severe IC 1999, Interstim 2001, Endometriosis 2001, End Stage Refractory IC 2002, Bladder Removal (Cystectomy) 2002, Gall Bladder Removal 2005, Infertility 2003, Urethra Removal, Bladder Reconstruction (Urethrectomy/Indiana Pouch) 2006, Celiac Disease 2007, Adhesion Disease 2007, Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, Ovarian Cysts, Vestibulitis, Vulvodynia, Total Vestibulectomy and removal of both Skene's Glands, 2007 and Coccydynia 2007. Fibromyalgia and, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome both in my neck and knees, 2007, PNE Decompression Operation May, 2009.Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Anesthesia Awareness (to awaken during operations)Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery, Revrse Uterine Sling, Sept. 2011

"One hour at a time, this was NOT my American Dream but it has to work out somehow."

I also have some journals of my journeys, past and some present at:
                          http://karasnewblog2008.blogspot.com/ and http://icnkaralynn.blogspot.com/

Most of my Journaling now is currently on Facebook. These are old and my ICN Patient story is very old and outdated.

Comment

Oh I think I know what show you are talking about Mary! I love all those kinds of things, and heck no, don't think you're crazy one bit - there are weird things out there to be sure!

Oh and how fabulous you can play the piano! That's one instrument I'd always wanted to learn to play - as a kid even! But we didn't have one, so there was really no point, lol. Bummer.
                            Hugs,
                            Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                            IC dx'd Nov 2004
                            Possible IBS
                            Current IC Meds
                            Previous IC Meds taken:
                            Others:

Comment

Waterflow that is spooky... I have not incountered any spirits and I hope I dont..lol

Thanks for sharing that Kara,
                              I am just amazed by by all of that.
                              Hugs
                              Ronda

Diet Reference Sheet:

Meds I have Tried:

Comment

Working...
                              X