Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Teri, I'm so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope that the love and support from the boards helps a little. We're all in your corner. Sending you loads of gentle hugs and good wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• YankeeCandle224
    replied
    Hi Teri,

I read your post and just HAD to respond. You touched my heart and soul with this post. I have been through an awful lot lately and understand exactly how you feel.

That knot you mention seems so high and hard to reach sometimes, most of the time, doesnt it?

I too was in the hospital, once just in the ER and sent home saying I'd been passing kidney stones, then a couple days later with a high fever and a severe E. Coli infection, and I too think I could have used another day or two in the hospital.

Honey, I just want you to know you are not alone. I understand health issues, life issues, everything that goes along with having chronic illnesses. I'd love to talk to you some time in detail.

I'm not sure if we've 'talked' before, but please, please believe me when I say I have been and am where you are now.

Email me at [email protected] or pm me. Anytime. I think we could help each other a lot, and I want you to know you are not alone, lots of us understand exactly where you are.

Hugs, Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    I am so sorry. I hope you find relief and a number of good days soon. grouphug grouphug grouphug

May the Lord help you and heal you.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((((teri))))))))
    sending prayers and hugs your way
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• yvette
    replied
    (((((((((teri))))))))))) Good thoughts and prayers your way.......

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Teri, grouphug grouphug
    I feel so bad for you. That has got to be painful. I sure do wish they would figure this out for you. Saying lots of extra prayers for you.

Jolene

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    poor teri grouphug grouphug grouphug I will say a ex prayer for you no problem at all.
    i'm so sorry you are having to go threw this please keep us updated on how you are. kissing

Leave a comment:

• carlinjkammerer
    replied
    Will keep you in my prayers. Doesn't seem fair to have to deal with another painful disease. Hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    {{{Teri}}} I am feeling so frustrated that I can't think of the right words to say.... But do grab that knot. You are special and your presence is needed. Especially here. kissing

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    ((((((((((Teri))))))))))

Lots of extra hugs and love coming your way. kissing grouphug kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug Teri I will be praying for you. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you have been doing. Iam so sorry that you are going through so much. You just hang in there. There is hope.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Teri, I'll say an extra prayer for you.

Gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    started a topic I'm in Desperate Need

I'm in Desperate Need

I just got out of the hospital with my 2nd bought of pancreatitis in less than 5 months and so far, everything I've read with the attacks being so close has NOT been good.

I am so afraid for my life. I don't know how I can possibly deal with the ICflares knocking me down for the count at any given moment, now I have to worry about the pancreatitis too. For years I've been breaking family plans because of IC issues and now this The day before I was admitted thru the ER was actually a good day and I felt that I'd found an antibiotic that was going to work for me.....well, within hours I was in the ER. With pain so bad that I was getting 100 mg's of demmerol every 2 1/2 to 3 hours.....and, then, of course, because of the strees that was goin' on, I am also in a full blown flare.

I needed to stay in the hospital longer but what good would it have done? I've got to learn another new way to pick "normal" for me and staying stoned in the hospital isn't going to help.

I don't even feel like grabbing for the knot anymore banghead banghead banghead
Working...
X