Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in bad need of help girls..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug Teri, I just said a prayer for you this morning and you are on my prayer list sweetie. You are such an inspiration to me. I look up to you. You have been through so much and I have alot of respect for you. If you need to vent, cry, yell or talk, just email me at [email protected] or pm me. I am here for you. Gentle hugs and here are some angels for you . angel angel angel Don"t be afraid to ask for help.

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    grouphug Teri,
    Sorry you are feeling so bad, I will say some prayers and hope you are doing better soon.

Jolene

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Teri, I am so sorry for you, but I could not help laughing at your statement between your crotch and your boobs everything hurts, at least you still have a sense of humor, hope you feel better real soon, lots of hugs, real gentle ones Iris hi grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    More prayers from here.

Much love,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    You got my prayers--and lots of gentle hugs--girl!!

grouphug grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• chrissy2002
    replied
    (((((Teri)))))! I will add you to my prayer list.
    Hang in there! Just remember... God hears all Prayers, not just one at a time. He hears you! whatever you are doing and whever you are. kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    i sure will add you to my prayer list i hope you feel better soon! sending you bunches of gentle hugs. grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    started a topic I am in bad need of help girls..............

I am in bad need of help girls..............

I have been in bed for 5 days now. Trying my best with my meds and sleeping alot. Well, now my lovely ulcer has decided to activate it's self and there isn't a spot between my boob's and crotch that isn't killing me

I've tried my best not to ask for help,thinking that maybe God could hear one person at a time but I guess that isn't going to happen so please, could you add me to your prayer list~
Working...
X