prayer for ic- came from my heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayer for ic- came from my heart

Please Dear God, I pray to you to do the things you want me to. Please help me thru this time with my ic, because it is very painful for me. Although sometimes I may not understand, please help me thru this time i pray, so tommorrow will be a better day. I struggle everyday to be the best I can be, and also living with my ic. I pray to you that you help me find my way, to have the strength to face each day. and though this ic is a nightmare i know that you will always be there. I look up to you for help in getting thruough, i know youll never send me away. I add that i hope one day you will take my pain away. But whether or not you choose to, i will never stray away, because you are my only strength to endure what comes my way everyday.

p.s. This prayer was written at a time when i was struggling. i prayed it everyday along with other prayers on my way to God. I hope you all enjoy it. I am sharing it with you in the hopes that you find peace and relief from your symptoms. god bess! christine.
    christine.

Newbie Angel- Giving support to those new to the boards with IC

Angel over the airways- Lets get the word out on IC!

Thanks for sharing, Christine.

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug angel angel angel

Jess
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Christine, that is a wonderful poem, I will certainly write that down and keep it where I will see it on one of those bad days, thank you for posting it, hugs Iris hi hat
      Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

grouphug grouphug
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Christine,
          Your prayer is wonderful and I would like to thank you because I am going to use it in my own prayers and you said all of the right things...Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

What a lovely prayer thanks for shareing.
            Medicine taken daily or as needed:
            1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
            2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
            3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
            4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
            5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
            5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
            6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
            7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

hi You are all very welcome. It give me great joy to help others when i can. It makes my heart feel good! grouphug
              christine.

Newbie Angel- Giving support to those new to the boards with IC

Angel over the airways- Lets get the word out on IC!

Comment

Working...
              X