Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAR GOD

Dear God,
    I know there are many people in this world worse off than I am, and I pray for them to overcome what ever there problems.... but today I pray for my friends on the IC-net work to have a pain free day. I also pray fo myslef, as you know I have been in pain now for 6 straight weeks..... God, we all get discouraged and depressed, we try to blame you for our pain and ask, practially beg you to tell us why we hurt so bad, and, why we were handed out such a terrible disease. Today I want to thank you GOD, for letting me be alive, for giving me the strength and the courage to go on. I thank you for my IC friends that has given me the most support I will ever need, I thank you for my daughter , my husband, and my family, who has never stopped loving and being there for me even when I was terrible to them. God I apoligize for asking you why you did this to me..... I do not undestand why, and I am sure I will never know the answer to that, but what I do know, is I have prayed to you many times and the one prayer that I requested over and over again was answered, and I thank you for that.....
    God, please help all of us with IC to have better days, and to please find a cure.....
    Amen
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Amen...thank you, Cindy!

God Bless,
    Mal

Comment

Amen Cindy, thankyou for the prayers. I can feel the prayers God bless you sweetie. I am so sorry that you are in so much pain love. How is Grandma doing? Let me know sweetie. Love ya. Hang in there. There is hope. grouphug angel
      Hang in there , There is hope.
      There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

AMEN, CINDY!
        And God can you please do the same for me?
        Thank-YOU God,
        YOUR CHILD,
        SUSAN
        Susan
        People may not remember exactly what "you did, or what you said, but- they will always remember how you made them feel"

Comment

amen to you cindy to your prayer, and to all. i have been off the board for a while, just trying to deal with life, and that prayer is just what i needed to read at this moment.i am sorry you are in pain honey, it will get better,hang in there.

much love to ya, carolyn. kissing
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Take one day at a time, for God will never give us more then we can handle...
          Don't let your past dictate who you are,let it be a part of who you'll become.

Comment

amen kissing
            teri
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
            X