Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dyno
    replied
    I have reposted the last 3 posts into a new thread under share my story so that they might be seen better. This is a very old thread and I think Amber will have more people see it under the new thread.

Leave a comment:

• emilyrose197377
    replied
    sending you prayers and hugs.

Take care
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    replied
    Amber and to the ICN family I'm sure after having IC for twenty years you know about the IC diet but for some reason you may need to look over it again or new treatments you may find this at www.ic-network.com/handbook
    if this flare your having it due to something you ate or drank you may find some relief with a tums, or if you don't have high blood pressure maybe one tsp of baking soda to an eight oz of water may help settle that painful bladder down. prelief is also good to use before you eat or drink something your not to sure about.
    heating pads, or an ice pack helps me also
    do you think you may have a UTI going on?? Oh those sucker are so painful. If this is a new systom i really believe you should call your doctor that treats you for IC
    if you can't get in touch with him/her you may want to go in to the e.r for pain control No one should suffer with pain!!
    you will get more replys if you post a new thread for your self to let the others here know your a newbie on the boards.
    We are glad you found us and we will be here for you anytime. I do pray you get some rest tonight bless your heart.
    the best thing about this site is we do understand each other. we are not doctor but we are here for you.
    please check out the link i gave you when you have the time.
    sending you hugs and prayers
    Rhonda

Leave a comment:

• Amber_10dm
    replied
    This is the first time I've been here. I've had IC for 20 years, and am in the middle of an episode as I type. The feeling that I have to "go" is so strong and seems to just overwhelm me...I can't stand it. At 48 years old, I've had totaly sleepless nights-due to the discomfort.
    I'm so sorry any of you have this too. I've learned (on my own) how to deal with most episodes.........with a plethora of self help ideas/ etc... some are peculiar, some typical.
    It's past my bedtime. Will look tomorrow on this board. I'm not that used to computers, but will try. I wish all of you the best. -Amber

Leave a comment:

• sue041
    replied
    I will keep you in my prayers Teri, you are a special person and I am sure God will look down upon you and make things a little easier for you. Just do as other say and request that the old doc don't have anything to do with you while you are in the hospital, they don't have to know the reason. It is confidential to you.
    Good Luck, I will be praying for you.
    Sue

Leave a comment:

• Barbe
    replied
    Dear Teri,
    I will be praying for you. I am newly diagnosed and so frightened. I would really appreciate your prayers, too. I feel like I might know how you are feeling. IC is so overwhelming at times. But God will see each of us through it with His strength.
    Lots of prayers going your way...
    Barbe

Leave a comment:

• Lauren1100
    replied
    Dear Teri -

((((((TERI)))))))

......sending MANY MANY PRAYERS........

Lauren

grouphug angel grouphug angel grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ranshar2
    replied
    Teri...

You will be in my prayers. kissing ...Sharon

Leave a comment:

• Susan Butler
    replied
    Hi Teri,
    I'm sorry you are having more trouble. Yes, I will say a prayer for you, in fact I was thinking about you this morning, wondering how your sister is doing???
    HUGS AND PRAYERS,
    GOD BLESS!
    SUSAN

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    {{{{{{{{{{{{Teri}}}}}}}}} prayers for you. Utis are hard and painful with ic. Donna is right, you can ask not to have your old doctor take care of you. Get some help and some pain relief my friend. You deserve it. I am doing better each day but am sore but I know I can handle it sometimes. Hang in there. There is always hope. angel grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If your uro admits you to the hospital, no other doctor has anything to say about your care. The only exception would be if your uro is out of town, his partners would care for you.

And if you're worried you can specifically request that your old doctor not have anything to do with your care.

Hugs and prayers headed your way,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    I was never more miserable than with the one UTI I had with my IC. Sending all kinds of prayers your way.
    Jolene kissing

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh, Teri.... Prayers, prayers and more prayers... UTIs suck.

Leave a comment:

• Sue
    replied
    {{{{{{{{{{TERI}}}}}}}}}}

[email protected]

wish i could do more...!~!~!~!~!

Prayers , hugs , gentley.......

Breathe,, in and out slowly. laugh at yourself............just laugh!
    were here for you anytime teri..........lol, i tried to spell your name tire....lol...lol
    at least i had the right letters!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
    SORRY.

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    started a topic Need some "ME" prayers

Need some "ME" prayers

Same old song and dance...UTI, UTI, UTI. 18 months now and this is by far the worse. Guess my body is getting so use to them that I have to literally be peeing puss before I have a clue I've got one, even tho I am cultured monthly now. This time we are trying a months worth of leviquin to see if we can get any results. Cauterizing the bladder neck didn't help for longer than a month. Maintence antibiotics isn't helping. Sometimes just feels like such a waste. I know that I should be in the ER right now trying to get some pain relief but I just phyically can not cope. AND, the hospital that I'd have to go to happens to have the uro who destroyed my life as chief of uro now and NO WAY am I putting my life in that man's hands again, not even for a minute.
    So, if you could remember me in your bedtime prayers I'd appreciate it....I need to get better. Too many things need taken care of~
Working...
X