To Mving frwd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mving frwd

I am praying for you. I am so sorry that you are in pain and flaring. I read your post. I know that when I do too much I get the pain too but I got keep on mving frwd and trucking. I miss seeing you on the boards. I know that you are busy and all. You just remeber to take care of you . Gentle hugs and healing thoughts coming your way. Love you,Debbie grouphug grouphug
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Mvn--

Just popped in to see what the post was about and saw that you were checking on me!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to tell you that you are a sweetie, and like Deb, I miss you around the boards!

I hope you quit the flare soon, they are just no fun!!!

Hugs and love my friend,
    Jess grouphug
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Mvn you are so welcome and thankyou for the compliments. Iread every answer to the posts and Ifind them. I just wanted to answer you and let you know that I am praying for you and thinking of you. I am taking it easy at work. I am not pushing it. I have the customers lift their bags and cat food and dog food and degerent whatever is very heavy for me I do not touch. I miss you too. Hang in there.

Love, Debbie

Comment

MVN--

Ohhh a UTI? Uck!! No wonder you were in a flare. I hope that the antib's help ease it up and get rid of that UTI.

Gentle hugs,
        Jess

Take it easy!!! lmao grouphug kissing
        Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

MVN- Oh how I know how painful utis are. I hate them. I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well. I am praying for you. Take those pain pills as needed and don't fight the pain. I am asking for help with lifting things that are heavy and asking customers too and explaining to them that I can't lift over 20 pounds. I am praying for you mvn. You just hang in there and keep us posted on how you are doing. We love you. grouphug grouphug grouphug

Love, Debbie

Comment

Hi MVN, just read your post today and hope you are not in so much pain now, UTIs are not any fun at all are they? and hope you are taking your pain pills to help you through this rough time please let us know how you are doing and if you are feeling a little better, take care and soft gentle hugs Iris kissing grouphug
            Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

I am doing ok Mvn. I wish you had private pm to send to you or an email. I have my ups and downs and flares with it. I know when I have done too much it is time to take it easy. I know if I get too overwhelmed at work to ask for a break and they will give it to me. They are so caring and understanding. They tell me not to wait to go the bathroom, they tell me to shut my light off and go. Sometimes Iget so busy that I forget too and then I do my dancing and then say Deb shut your light and go to the bathroom. They care about me. I went out today for breakfast with Dad and Odette and my sisterDenise and her hubby Shane and came home and the phone rang and talked to my friend and then went out side to go to Job lot, my brother was here with is youngest daughter caelin who is 4. Dad and Odette were on their way out to the cape to see her daughter and boyfriend. I am home and taking it easy. I am going to watch my soap opera and then take a nap. Glad to hear you are not lifting anything. Hope you feel better soon. Love ya.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
              X