Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    I think it was a good thing that I lost the other job your right lol... Sometimes I think there is someone sitting up in the sky.. not sure if its God or if its fate.. and he/she just goes "you know what, I dont think she need that job I think she should be here" and waves his/her hand and poof! Its all different and thats the path you were supposed to be on...lol I fond it amusing and irritating both at the same time...

Its day three at the new job! and I worked 7.5 hours! with no problems at all

Thank goodness for Elmiron, I think its starting to work

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    That's such good news! You were having a rough time there for a while so it's so good to hear how well you're doing now. Maybe it was a good thing that you lost that other job huh? The new job sounds like a happy place to work.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    new job

Jinny,
    How excellent!!
    Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Wonderful news.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Eline
    replied
    That's great news! A great job can make all the difference...

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Great news!! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• nottoc4
    replied
    Good luck....anything that can take your mind off your bladder is a God send.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    started a topic New JOB

New JOB

When one door closes another opens! And it happends even when you have IC too!!

I had the MOST AMAZING fun day at my new job yesterday! I work at a cute little cafe as a server that is right on a lake !

My boss is great, very real and funny and although I have not told her about my bladder yet, I have a feeling that she will be one of those incredible people who will understand.

My bladder was SO GOOD yesterday too! it behaved allll day! I could have kissed it yesterday lol because it was my first day of work. I made it through running around and serving, bartending and interacting with people and only thought of my bladder because I was worried that I WASN'T feeling it hahaha. Funny how that works. I only peed at work twice and I had a shift that was 6 hours

After work I was still feeling so good (although my knees hurt!) that my boyfriend and I went for a long bike ride to the beach, then to Tim Hortons for tea, to the store for yummy snacks and then to the park

Today is my second day! Im so happy right now!

Wish me luck and just know that there is light at the end of the tunnel I tell myself that everyday.

Jenn xoxoxo
Working...
X