Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm also glad you have chosen IC as a topic. Not very many dietitians are familiar with IC and diet requirements --- I am sending you a private message to respond to your questions.

Warm personal regards,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• tillysav
    replied
    Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the ICN. So glad you chose IC and diet for your research paper. I'm newly diagnosed and food is still trial and error for me. One thing I'm learning fast is that diet makes a BIG difference! I will get back to you and be glad to answer any questions. Thanks for your interest

Leave a comment:

• DanaW
    replied
    Hi Jennifer, I sent you a private reply with my information. Thanks for taking an interest in IC.

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    replied
    Hi Jennifer! Welcome to the ICN!

I will email you with my answers, but I just wanted to quickly thank you for your interest in IC! Thanks for devoting your paper to researching IC and diet.

Take care,
    Alexa

Leave a comment:

• jenniferoneill
    started a topic Food triggers

Food triggers

Keep up the great response!!
    Hi my name is Jennifer O'Neill and I am a dietetic intern studying IC. I am working on a research paper to make health professionals more aware of IC and the special diet. If you'd like to help please email me a response to the following questions or post on here: [email protected]
    1) What foods are your personal triggers?
    2) What IC symptoms do you experience when you eat these foods?
    3)Age, Gender, other medical illnesses or diagnoses?
    4) Have you ever seen a registered dietitian RD for a specialized diet or questions?

thanks so much!
Working...
X