X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    liz2

• liz2
    replied
    I don't even drink decaff; it has a little caffeine in it. The teas that are drink are red clover and rose hips. They are better than nothing. On the artificial sweeteners, I have to be careful. Equal is derived from grapefruit. Both the powdered Splenda and Sweet and Low use corn extenders.

Leave a comment:

• Tami Stambaugh

• Tami Stambaugh
    replied
    I drink Lipton sweetened with sugar. I haven't really noticed any difference when I am flaring. I don't drink that much a day. I also use prelief. Does anyone else drink Lipton??? Just curious.

Tami

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    ICN Member

• dixiefireball
    replied
    I don't drink any type of tea after i figure out normal tea hurt me I havent tried anything else since, but i'm not a big tea lover my biggest weakest is cola's Oh how i miss them. frown

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    ICN Staff

• ICNDonna
    replied
    For me, tea is worse than coffee. I do occasionally drink herbal teas --- and there's one available on the IC Network (Teeccino) that I really like.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Amber O.

• Amber O.
    replied
    Hey there. I drink regular Lipton Tea, the English way. I put milk & honey in regular tea. It doesn't make me flare I think maybe the milk does something to it. It is raelly good, too. I can't stand milk by itself though bluck!
    Amber

Leave a comment:

• Iris
    ICN Member

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Bobbie, their tea is really good, I get the English breakfast tea, and I started drinking that right after I was diagnosed, and so far no problems with that. Hope you enjoy it. You sound like me, that was one thing I could not give up, even though I knew it might trigger a flare, but as I said, so far so good. Enjoy your hot cuppa, hugs Iris. hi

Leave a comment:

• Bobbie D

• Bobbie D
    replied
    Iris,
    I get my coffee (acid neutral and decaf) from the Coffee Bean but didn't know they had a low acid decaf tea. I am going to order some. I love hot tea and have missed having it.
    Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Bobbie D.

Leave a comment:

• rnewman

• rnewman
    replied
    When Im doing ok, I drink either organic green tea Tazo Envy (which has some small amounts of caffiene) Or I drink organic chamomile, which has no caffiene.

Yvette once had me try Red Roobios healing tea. It is a red tea, no caffiene, and is supposed to be very good for you, lots of antioxidants. I drink that too when I am in a good place....I just never drink them when in a flare. Or, If i am in a flare, and Im craving tea, I use prelief first.

Hope this helps!!!
    Rachel

Leave a comment:

• Iris
    ICN Member

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi, I get my decaffeinated tea with low acidity from The Coffee Bean down in California, I have done very well on it so far, and have had no problems with the tea. Take care, Iris. hi hat

Leave a comment:

• buana1
    started a topic Tea

Tea

Since tea is acidic, is it possible to check the ph level to find a low acid one (decaf) to drink?
Working...
X