No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erika that is one thing that I know that helps afterward is a warm bath. You are definitely right about that one.

Catorade I never thought of it. I can't try to many things at once, so if the flaxseed oil don't work after sometime, I might try the catorade. Or first I want to do the flaxseed oil and then maybe bring in the catorade slowly.

I can do the walking too. Thay have a walking track inside. I will have to give this a try and see what happens. Thank you for the input.

Hugs, Trishann

Comment

Thanks, Trishann. I just think it's great that you are making the effort. Whether it's five minutes or an hour and five minutes, the hard part is getting started. Hopefully you will be able to continue and add on as you feel better.

~Claudia

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."
      ~ The Wizard of Oz

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own
      back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!" ~ Dorothy

Comment

Claudia thank you for the encouraging words, thank you for the support. I need all the support I can get. I know this might be something little for someone else but thank you for realizing this is something major for me even though I am slowing making progress in it. It just really means alot to me.

Hugs, Trishann

Comment

Working...
        X