X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• futurehope
    replied
    Huntermommy

Are you sure it isn't the Elmiron causing the hair loss? That is one of the side effects.

Roxie2007,
    Prunes work great, except they caused bladder flares in me. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• tabasco32
    replied
    I wish I could eat prunes but anything real sweet like that cause me to get yeast infections or vaginal discharge so I tried to stay clear from most fruits.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI I see you have IBS with constipation. I have that since I was 20....and am 50 now. After trying all kinds of things for the IBS my dr. said 'Eat Prunes!" So now I buy the Sunsweet dried prunes and eat 5 or 6 with my breakfast each morning and I haven't had constipation or diarrehia since! (almost 2 yrs now!) It's amazing. I truely thought that eating them would cause diarrehia but it doesn't.....just makes me 'normal'. Now I have several friends who also suffer with IBS eating prunes and they are doing great also. Just proves, natural is better! lol Good luck! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• ~*~Christine~*~
    replied
    Biotin is a vitamin for the hair; it increases growth rate and general hair health
    Vitamin E helps the circulation of your scalp.
    Viatamin B6 and B12 help prevent hairloss.

A lot of food contain these vitamins, like, eggs, chicken, fish, milk, liver, beans, nuts and fruits and vegetables

Leave a comment:

• tabasco32
    replied
    I use to take trader joes childrens gummie bear vitamins. They never bothered me and only 60mg of vitamin c is real low. Can't take no more because they have corn and corn syrup. I am on a strict no sugar from any source diet.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    My hair started thinning after my hysterectomy. It was just starting to thicken up when I had my hydrodistension and started losing handfuls of hair in the shower. Usually the anaesthesia causes some hair loss but I think it's a combination of things with me.
    I have a hard time with vitamins so don't get anything regular which I am sure doesn't help.

Leave a comment:

• Huntermommy
    started a topic vitamins? Hair loss? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

vitamins? Hair loss? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there, I have I.C. and I have shared before that I am experiencing some hair thinning but my uro/gyn doesn't think it is from the Elmiron... I was wondering if anyone out there takes vitamins? I use to take them but after being diagnosed with I.C./PFD/VV I stopped... I think Vitamin E is good for your hair and nails, right? Has anyone had any luck with being able to take vitamins, if so, what brand??? God Bless
Working...
X