Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynn15
    replied
    oven roasted deli turkey does not seem to bother me. when i can, i try and get the organic kind. i didn't realize deli meat had msg. sometimes i feel like EVERYTHING has something in it i shouldn't have! how frustrating!

Leave a comment:

• tabasco32
    replied
    whole food has many turkey deli and chicken products and have no preservatives

Leave a comment:

• jlynn
    replied
    Does anyone know about plain white English muffins? They say they have vinegar in them.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I can eat the Safeway deli counter "Dinner Roast Turkey" in small amounts without problems. I also get the "Primo Taglio Roast Beef" & am ok with small amounts of that too.

Hormel has a turkey without preservatives. It's super-salty though, so I didn't care for it, but other people here have liked it & tolerated it ok.

Whole Foods has a brand called "Heidi's Hens", which is deli sliced turkey or chicken. Pretty expensive, but convenient.

I usually just cook extra chicken when I use the George Foreman grill & save some of that for lunch meat.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Most of your deli meats have MSG... I would suggest baking a small turkey and then freezing the meat until you are ready to eat it..Thats what I do..

Leave a comment:

• MARIE29
    started a topic Deli Turkey???????????

Deli Turkey???????????

Can someone please tell me what type of deli turkey I can eat. I am worried they all have hidden MSG. I bought some honey maple turkey but it has sodium nitritie--Isn't that bad. I also am reading documents saying it has MSG!!

Also, english muffins--safe in the confident choices book but has soy flour sorbic and citric acid?????

Parkay fat free spray butter?????
Working...
X