Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonheart
    replied
    I think a simple carbon filter will remove chlorine, such Brita etc...

Leave a comment:

• babygirlh1
    replied
    Does anyone drink tap water? My local tap water has a high amount of chlorine, so I can't drink it. I can't carry the large packages of bottled water and I got through about 2 L of water per day. I was thinking maybe I need some type of filter for tap water - but I haven't found one that can remove chlorine. Does anyone have a filtering system that works?

Leave a comment:

• judyblue
    replied
    For me it is the acidity. Spring water tends to have a higher ph so it is more alkaline and better for me. Some bottled waters such as Aquafina are a bit acidic, I have tested it at 6.5.

I keep test strips so I can make sure I am drinking water that is either neutral (ph of 7) or a tad bit alkaline. I also use AlkaLife drops which increases the water's ph.

You have to have your symptoms and diet in pretty good control to be able to tell the subtle differences between waters, but there is definitely a difference.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I can drink distilled water and bottled water with no minerals in it..

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Distilled water has the minerals and the other "extras" removed from it. So it should be okay and be the least irritating I would think.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Some people have problems with the added minerals they put in bottled water to make it "taste better"...seems ridiculous to me! I don't know if they add anything like that to distilled water. I think you could probably tell after drinking several glasses if it was bothering your bladder.

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    started a topic Water question?

Water question?

I never knew until reading some of these posts that there was any difference in the bottled waters! How do you know that some of them aren't good? I don't see any ingredients in water that would tell me that...So now I've just been drinking Distilled Water which my nutritionist recommended, is this ok?

thanks,
    Kari
Working...
X