Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxie2007
    replied
    Hi! I have to have protein powder every day now since my gastric surgery. So I put my protein powder in low fat, low sugar yogurt each morning. It's very tasty! You can add fresh fruit if you can tolerate it. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    blueberries, almond milk, a little ice. In the summer I add some vanilla ice cream. If I could add it to everything I would

Leave a comment:

• snicole
    replied
    that would be good

thanks

Leave a comment:

• massagedoula
    replied
    I use frozen blueberries, vanilla rice milk, and 2 spoons of almond butter...sometimes add cinnamon.

Leave a comment:

• DEZCHA
    replied
    smoothie

i use pears and blueberries .i juice them then add a cap full of vanilla extract. put that in the smoothie machine with ice and you can throw your powder in then... if you use prelief you may be able to put that in too along with a few strawberries...i make my own frappicinos . with milk .kava coffee ,carmel and toffee creamer. you could put powder in there also. you just have to experiment to see what taste best to you.
    dezcha

Leave a comment:

• snicole
    started a topic smoothies

smoothies

does anyone have any suggestions on how to make a smoothie of any sort that includes proteinpowder. Have a powder but not sure what to put in it.thxs
Working...
X