Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paininthe*.*
    replied
    For me, the Elavil has helped with pain and mostly with getting some sleep at night. I still have to get up to pee every 2-3 hours. But I can live with that. Nothing has really helped my urgency/frequency, but if a combination of meds can help "calm" my inflamed bladder, then the urgency/frequency tends to be less. I hope the Elavil helps you...it's much less expensive!

Leave a comment:

• ladylin
    replied
    I'm on it, along with other meds and nothing has worked yet. I think it has caused me to have more trouble going which is causing me more stress than going a lot.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I take 25mg of elavil a night..And yes it has helped a lot with my pain.
    I also take cymbalta, and it is also helping..

Leave a comment:

• treehugger
    replied
    really! Does Elavil work better for you? What dose do you take? The doctors at my college here tried in a last ditch effort to help me with pain by giving me elavil, but said they didn't know if it would help or not. I am taking a fairly low dose right now, but the DR said I could take much more than what I am currently taking. I'd love to hear your story, as I am getting frustrated about the enablex.. because its way too expensive

Leave a comment:

• Paininthe*.*
    replied
    I took Enablex for a while (got free samples from my doctor), and it helped a little with the frequency/urgency, but not a LOT. I stopped taking it and decided to try Elavil instead.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Yes I take enablex.. It has help me alot with my urgency and some with frequency.

Leave a comment:

• treehugger
    started a topic Has Anyone Tried ENABLEX?

Has Anyone Tried ENABLEX?

Hello, havent posted in awhile....
    Wondering if anyone has tried "Enablex"? It is a fairly new drug, some pharmacies dont even have it yet, or haven't heard of it, but my local walmart has it (ughhh 125$ for the lowest dose for a 30 day supply!!!!!) it sounds like a wonder drug... maybe combined with a carefully managed diet, it could really help. At least from what I've read. If anyone has tried this please post because I'd like to hear if its worth the price. I can't afford it, but I may try to get into a perscription drug program or something... thanks!
Working...
X