X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sami4
    replied
    love hate

I guess my bladder has a love hate relationship with Puroroast decalf. It gives me the pees that last for two hours, I love the taste.
    Yesterday I got a cup of Peets Decalf from AJ's expecting I would really for it, I didnt, it didnt even make me pee for at least an hour. Go figure, it was Peets Robosto with a dash of half and half, but probably had reagular acid level.
    I love coffee and still havent found one that I count on and have to stop at every fire hydrant for four hours.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• dmarie
    replied
    Kadi

Mine is also ground so that is why I was confused aboout the directions for further grinding. How much do I need to measure for 1 cup of coffee?
    Thanks

Dawn

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Mine comes to me already ground & I just put it in the Toddy maker as is.

It's great stuff, but I do find I need Prelief with it or to make it in the Toddy Maker (coffee maker that reduces acid--available in the ICN shop at the top of this page) & dilute it with milk.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• dmarie
    started a topic Puroroast coffee question

Puroroast coffee question

I was so excited to receive my first bag of decaf, low-acid Puroroast today in the mail. However, the side of the bag says "Grind coffee for 1 minute to unlock the smoothness." Does this mean that I can't just put the grounds into my coffee maker "as is"? Anyone use this product?????? HELP.....I'm dying to try this!!!!
    Thanks

Dawn
Working...
X