Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I put the tenderloin in the crockpot, pour in a can of chicken broth and two or three fresh bay leaves, then walk off and forget it until dinner time. We don't use the broth --- I lift out the meat, throw the bay leaves in the garbage and any leftover broth I pour over our dog's dinners as a special treat.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• GayleK
    replied
    Donna, how do you cook the tenderloin in the crock pot? What are your ingredients? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I need to control my sodium intake so I eat very little ham or bacon --- only occasionally do I have it. I do eat pork, however. I usually get pork tenderloin and cook it in my crockpot.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    I am ok with fresh pork chops/ pork loins etc. I am NOT ok with anything ham. Bacon, I can do in very very small amounts. So, I will cook up 2 pieces of bacon and add to a soup for both me and my hubby. Its very very little in amount but it does add nice flavor.

Leave a comment:

• mela414
    replied
    I am ok with fresh pork chops...or any other pork meat as long as it does not have preservatives!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I cant answer that one, but I do no that alot of meat markets put preservatives in the meat.. I have worked in the gro bussiness for 14 years..And you would be suprised at whats in some meats...I know for a fact there is one Big chain of markets that use red coloring and preservatives...I cant eat there meat or I become deathly sick...

Leave a comment:

• Big Red
    replied
    I don't know. I eat pork but very little.

Leave a comment:

• barfarcle
    started a topic ??? about ham and pork products

??? about ham and pork products

Hello, I have a question regarding ham and pork. Is it the nitrates and nitrites used as preservatives that is the problem? If you buy natural pork products without preservatives, does that work?

thanks
Working...
X