X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lisalau
    replied
    Kefir
    Massagedoula (and others interested in kefir) have you seen this site?

http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html

it tells you everything about kefir and i have bought kefir grains from Dom and have been making my own yogurts and cheeses and highly recommend it to any of you that enjoy pottering in the kitchen

Susan
    welcome!!! I am so sorry to read of your diagnosis but happy you have found us. If you have time, please read the handbook and as much as you can, you will find so much to help you cope.
    If you begin your own thread, you may get more answers or perhaps (please) could the mods move this for you. I have not tried elmiron so i am sorry but i cannot help you

once again, welcome!

lisa

Leave a comment:

• vsspencer
    replied
    Hi,
    My name Is Susan and I live in the Los Angeles area. I was just diagnosed with I.C. last week and am struggling terribly. Right now the doctor is trying an anti-depressant and an antihistmine, but it has been of little help. Please tell me what side effects you a have experienced with Elmiron. Just reading about it was pretty scary! You are so very young to be going thru this.......please write me back!

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    I still havent gotten up to Trader Joes to get some to try.

Leave a comment:

• RobinD
    replied
    What is Kefir??? DUH!! I have never heard of it and would like to try it. I am always wanting to try something new that IC'ers maybe can tolerate.

Robin

Leave a comment:

• massagedoula
    started a topic Kefir success!

Kefir success!

I found a brand of Kefir that I can tolerate! It is called Nancy's, and it comes in peach, rasberry, blackberry, and strawberry. I never tried the strawberry, as I can't do strawberries, but none of the other 3 made me flare. I am very happy, I wanted to drink kefir for the last 2 years but never was able to without a flare. I get it at the natural foods store, and it is organic and no sugar added!
Working...
X