X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essentia Water

Anyone else tried this water?

I am today. I have 1 liter.

The pH is 9.5. I am trying to figure out if that will help neutralize some acids from foods.

Since the Evian is 7.2 and contains sulfates and nitrites and is high with ppms of minerals, I was looking for a water with less dissolved minerals.
    Sonja

Dx: Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy/Congestive Heart Failure-1997, Vulvar Vestibulitis-2006, IC-Feb 2007, Atrophic Vaginitis 08, Heavy Long and Painful Periods leading to Partial Hysterectomy-2007, Rectal Fissure-2007, Pelvic Floor Dysfuntion-2008, Post-Menopausal-2010

Meds: Coreg, Elmiron, Elestrin, Est/Test Topical Gel, Valium Suppositories, Lyrica, Dyrenium to counteract edema from Lyrica, Pain Meds.

IC Diet: Very diet sensitive, esp. to spices.

Update

So far so good. I have had no problems drinking this water.

Had a bit of pain today after my lunch time exercise (a walk). I sure hope this improves soon. I need my exercise.
    Sonja

Dx: Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy/Congestive Heart Failure-1997, Vulvar Vestibulitis-2006, IC-Feb 2007, Atrophic Vaginitis 08, Heavy Long and Painful Periods leading to Partial Hysterectomy-2007, Rectal Fissure-2007, Pelvic Floor Dysfuntion-2008, Post-Menopausal-2010

Meds: Coreg, Elmiron, Elestrin, Est/Test Topical Gel, Valium Suppositories, Lyrica, Dyrenium to counteract edema from Lyrica, Pain Meds.

IC Diet: Very diet sensitive, esp. to spices.

Comment

I think this water helps!

I just found Essentia and I honestly think it helps my symptoms. I was having a particularly burny morning and I bought some at the store that afternoon. I almost immediately started feeling relief. I'm surprised this water isn't mentioned more on here. With a 9.5 PH it has to help your body be more alkaline, right? It has calcium chloride, dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate and sodium bicorbonate in it. I think I've heard some people use some of these supplements to help their IC? Anyway, I bought a ton of it!

Comment

Water

Good morning from Melbourne Australia.
        I drink Nobles water in Australia.( the wrong Water tends to give me as many problems as tomatos and the usual acid foods) What I have discovered over the years is that I have to look at the chloride content of water.If the water has chlorides in it I get urgency and burning down there. I have found a bottled water that contains .9 of chlorides in Bali as well as I go there alot. If I have anything above 2 I get sore again. I can not drink Evian as that Has level of 6 if i remeber rightly
        My question to you is that I am off to Argentina in March and I have Googled water over there and the 2 brands I found had chloride levels of 15 and 17 which would be a problem after 24 hours. Does anyone know of any bottled water over there that is pure like Nobles or has below1 chloride levels.
        I would greatly appreciate your help.
        Kind regards
        Jodi B

Comment

Just wondering where you purchased the water, Essentia? I have never heard of it before.
          Thanks!

Levothyroxine 50 mg 1 x day
          Aciphex 50 mg 1x day
          Savella 100 mg 2x day
          Melaxicam 1x day
          pyridium 3 x day
          Elmiron 100mg 3x day
          Baclophen 1x day

Comment

Working...
          X