Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philadelphia cheese cake batter

has anyone tried this? Let me know

oohh I love cheese cake, I haven't had any in so long. I hope someone has tried it and answers
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

I'll assume you're referring to the pre-made cheesecake filling thats available? If so, I havent tried it (pre-made stuff like that gives me the willies for some reason). However, I have had cheesecake made with Philadelphia cream cheese with no problems. I would have to assume that the pre-made filling has preservatives--check the label and see if anything in it might be problematic.

Take care, dear
      Diana
      (\__/)
      (o.O )
      (> < ) This is Bunny. He's on his way to world domination.

Comment

the only thing I saw was yellow number 5...which hasn't been a problem for me I don't think.

Comment

cheesecake filling

I can not tolerate anything with yellow number 5.
          Pam

Comment

I haven't tried it yet, been wanting to, so if anyone does, let us know if you have problems. (I know we're all different but still....)

Comment

Ok...I am going to just buck up and do it. What's the worst that can happen? lol wish me luck

Comment

You are one brave person. Let us know how you do and, also how it tastes.
                Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
                http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
                http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Working...
                X