Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bessie
    replied
    The Miralax powder does not cramp me like the other stuff has. There were a couple of times that I had little bitty cramps but nothing bad at all I am so glad that I read about it and starting using it.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Does it give you cramps or anything? I can't handle anymore pain.

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    I use Miralax powder. It used to be by prescription only but it is now sold OTC. I read about it here.....I think Sandy RN had a post about it. I tried it and it works great for me. I have not been constipated since I started using it.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    That one is fine. I'm about to head there myself.

I had the potty nightmare this morning. I no can do.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyAZZGirl79
    replied
    Hi.
    I bought the wrong one i bet. its Genuine Phillips stool softner liquid gels. am i wrong?? active ingred. DOCUSATE SODIUM 100%. Thank u

Leave a comment:

• tabasco32
    replied
    milk of magnesia for me. And sometimes that don't even work. I take it with flax seed.

Leave a comment:

• GayleK
    replied
    I take Miralax every day and it makes me regular. I get it by prescription but I saw an ad where it is over the counter now.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Senakot tablets work well for me, no flare-ups, and they are very gentle but they work.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyAZZGirl79
    replied
    ohh ok. wow didn't know that. Thank you. will i be going 2 the bathroom like crazy,lol just curious i will get them this weekend

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    some fiber supplements can cause people to flare. Look for Philips capsules for the milk of mag to take by pill. The liquid works much better though

Erika

Leave a comment:

• CrazyAZZGirl79
    replied
    can u take one of those fiber powders in water does that work also? cause i lack fiber in this diet??

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    before bed for overnight "relief"

Erika

Leave a comment:

• CrazyAZZGirl79
    replied
    does it come in pills? oh lord will i be going a lot? in the morning or nite u take this? thanx

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    me 2 mary...no cramps, but it is like peeing out of your rectum when you have a bm. Doesn't bother me though. Better than not going for 2 weeks.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• marymove
    replied
    I take Milk of Magnesia as well. Swig at night and I have no problems.(except my stomach makes the most unusual sllurping sounds when I lay down-a little embarassing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X