Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tabasco32
    replied
    I have a recipe for carmel popcorn on this thread It's a treat and good.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    we went to the movies a couple of weeks ago, and I ate the popcorn and suffered for 2 days..So the next time I went I took a big purse and sneaked me in some popcorn that I popped... I can eat just the plain popcorn with no salt or butter....

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I usually take a White Chocolate Kit Kat & bottled water with me in my purse, that way I feel like I still get a treat, but I know it'll be ok for me...
    My aunt pops popcorn* @ home, puts it in a bag, throws her coat over it & brings it in that way.
    (As a teenager, I once smuggled a pizza in, but that's probably not a good idea )

*I buy Safeway O (organics) microwave popcorn.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I hardly ever go to the movies anymore, but I can eat the popcorn itself. I stay away from the butter sauce though -- it has a lot of preservatives and nasties on it. So I just sprinkle a little salt and I'm ok.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You could telephone the theater ahead of time and ask them to check the contents for you so you'll know. I don't eat it because it's much too greasy. I usually just take a small snack with me in my purse.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• dmarie
    started a topic movie theater popcorn

movie theater popcorn

Can anyone eat movie theater popcorn? I'm dying for some the next time we go to the movies. I'm feeling pretty good and I'm so tempted to try it....but then I chicken out.

Dawn
Working...
X