Gluten free breakfasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gluten free breakfasts

Does anyone have any good suggestions for gluten free breakfasts with no preservatives or added sugar? All of the bread I have found that is gluten free, usually has asorbic acid or vinegar in it. I tried Arrowhead Mills' "Rice and Shine" but did not really like the flavor. If anyone has any ideas, that would be great. I sometimes do eggs and a piece of fruit, but I love my oatmeal and toast, and was wondering if there were any good alternatives out there. Thanks.

I'm not sure about toast except for rice toast and toast made out of corn. I don't know if any of these recipes would appeal to you but I thought I'd throw it out to you just in case. http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p...48107051040.a6

Good Luck finding an alternative for your breakfast!

Kara
    Complex Case: Severe IC 1999, Interstim 2001, Endometriosis 2001, End Stage Refractory IC 2002, Bladder Removal (Cystectomy) 2002, Gall Bladder Removal 2005, Infertility 2003, Urethra Removal, Bladder Reconstruction (Urethrectomy/Indiana Pouch) 2006, Celiac Disease 2007, Adhesion Disease 2007, Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, Ovarian Cysts, Vestibulitis, Vulvodynia, Total Vestibulectomy and removal of both Skene's Glands, 2007 and Coccydynia 2007. Fibromyalgia and, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome both in my neck and knees, 2007, PNE Decompression Operation May, 2009.Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Anesthesia Awareness (to awaken during operations)Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery, Revrse Uterine Sling, Sept. 2011

"One hour at a time, this was NOT my American Dream but it has to work out somehow."

I also have some journals of my journeys, past and some present at:
    http://karasnewblog2008.blogspot.com/ and http://icnkaralynn.blogspot.com/

Most of my Journaling now is currently on Facebook. These are old and my ICN Patient story is very old and outdated.

Comment

I eat buckwheat and veggies, beans right now. I go to whole foods for "food for life" bread it's good if you warm it up in a pan till it gets somewhat soft and put butter on it. google gluten free oats and they have oats that are gluten free expense though. google "Allergy Grocer" they have lots of stuff cereals and such to eat.
      lisa
      not yet dx with ic-diagnosing myself as of aug 2006
      diagnosed ic-october 5 2006(huh just what I thought)

Charcoal
      cod liver oil (for vitamins a and d)
      bladder is not getting worse but maybe better
      diagnosed ibs-september 27, 2006
      don't know if it's ibs or some other underlining condition. hair loss, weight loss, constipation
      all this even though I eat.
      Mercury toxicity with Candida Albicans
      Realy toxic and sick
      Dental almagams removal and chelation for heavy metal toxins and candida cleansing as soon as fillings are out
      had catscan, ultrasound, colonoscopy
      Matthew 21 verse 22: jesus quotes"and all the things you ask in prayer, having faith, you will receive."

I eat to live, not live to eat.

Comment

I love the pancakes and waffles by Vann's that are gluten free/dairy free...they even have blueberry waffles...yum, yum, yum!!!!.....check out the organic section or the "health" at the supermarket, there's all sorts of frozen breakfast stuff, cereals, there migt even be some energy bars and things like that...
        y.
        Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

Working...
        X