Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I am a firm believe in MSM gel. I have had severe urethra pain from my IC the past few years. My husband did some research and found that product and ordered it for me. I've been using it for over 3 weeks now and since the 3rd day of using it I haven't had any urethra pain at all! And NO flareups! It's amazing stuff! I'm sold on the stuff! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• ads
    replied
    It didn't work for me. Years ago, I traveled to Dr. Jacobs before he retired and his son started selling the stuff on the Internet. I think it is a rip off and extremely expensive, but there are some people who have posted the board that it helps them. I did DMSOII for eight weeks via IV, bladder instillations, orally, and externally gel/cream stuff. No improvement at all except for a bank account with less money.

I wish you the best, but for me it was one of the more interesting and stupid health care choices on my list of many trial and errors.

ads

Leave a comment:

• acarver19
    replied
    What is MSM gel?

Leave a comment:

• Paininthe*.*
    replied
    I tried it ....just once...and it actually HURT. I guess it doesn't work for everyone. Be sure to try just a little the first time you use it!

Leave a comment:

• zanne
    replied
    Msm Gel

You can get it at Jacoblab.com Actually I ordered a bottle last week and I got it yesterday. On the bottle it says to use up to 4 times a day. I used it last night and also this morning, I am not sure if it is working yet or not. I did seem to sleep a little better last night though.

Leave a comment:

• toby75
    started a topic MSM Gel

MSM Gel

Where do you guys get the MSM gel? How often are you suppose to use it?

thanks
    Amy
Working...
X