No announcement yet.

Gatorade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to go running again. That is one of the hardest things I have to avoid. I am hoping to rest enough, avoid irritants, starting Elmiron... that I will feel better and can go running someday soon... I spent my whole life unable to run... once I could enjoy it, a year later I can't do it

I'll try to find a way to do it! I will start with weight lifting first I guess!

It's sad about the tea... I love my decaf green tea and boy I love black tea! So sad... but I'm trying to avoid it at all costs.
    [SIZE="1"][B]Be well, Alyssa :hi:[/B]

[

Comment

Rooibos tea is red tea from Africa. It is decaf naturally and very mild. It does not come from the same plant as green teas, black teas and white teas. All of those teas are Asian. Rooibos is low in tannins so it is not very bitter. It is supposed to be one of the only teas that is ok for people with kidney stones since it contains no oxalic acid. Oxalic acid is also not good for people with vulvodynia. Rooibos isn't for everyone some people can handle some people probably can't.

There are many brands out there and you can also get loose leave. One of the brands that is carried at a store here is Kalahari.

The web site below has information about their products along with an artical from the HerbalGram ("Journal of American Botanical Council") It is interesting to say the least.

http://www.kalahariusa.com/tea

I like Highlands Honey, the orginal, and Earl of Africa from Kalahari. I haven't tried them all though. But I like Highlands Honey alot

There are many other brands out there too like the Republic of Tea has 5 but only 2 that don't have something citric like lemon, apple or mango in them. Just make sure if you try some that it doesn't have lemon or something citric in it. Some of these tea companies like to put that stuff in their bags and call it some goofy name.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me
      Last edited by Krisi; 04-13-2007, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the information! It's funny, because I already have that tea! I bought it a while back, but found it too mild and has been in the back of my pantry ever since. Considering I can't do the teas I truly love, I bet I could learn to love this one! I used to drink tea every morning, but maybe this is one I can do!

Thanks for all the informative links and the warning about added flavors. I would have probably overlooked that!
        [SIZE="1"][B]Be well, Alyssa :hi:[/B]

[

Comment

Working...
        X