Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Oh me to Kara, I love fresh tomatoe sandwhiches...I am going to grow some so I can can a few for when I want to make pastas...

Leave a comment:

• Kara Isabel
    replied
    Thankfully, I can tolerate the yellow tomatos! Tomato sandwiches are one of my FAVORITE foods So I eat alot of them in the summer time when they show up at the Farmer's market and the grocery store.

hugs,
    Kara

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Well I am going to plant some to.... :woohoo: I can have the things I love again.. I love pastas with tomatoes...This is so great wonder why no one has mentioned them before.. Or maybe they have I just have not seen it...Oh well I feel like I had lost a friend or something when I seen I could not have tomaotes and now I have them back...Im just so excited...lol

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I can also eat them w/o any problem. In another week or so, we will set out the tomatoes in the garden. I always plant a bunch of them and can them so I can enjoy them year round. I make chili with them, spaghetti sauce and then can them whole too. I love summer! Cant wait to see everything growing!

Leave a comment:

• GayleK
    replied
    I also eat the yellow ones.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I do well with them also, and have never had a problem with the yellow ones.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Well I tried them.. Yes waterflow there very sweet and yummy... Doing good so far.. Usually I can tell if its going to bother me within an hour after I eat.. This will be so great if I can eat them because I love tomatoes...

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I used to grow a special kind of yellow tomato a few years ago. Those were sweet. Tomatoes don't bother my IC so not sure if they would bother yours.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I haven'r but sure would like to give them a try, I don't recall ever seeing one in the store.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    started a topic Yellow Tomatoes?

Yellow Tomatoes?

Has anyone ever tried them.. They taste pretty much like the red ones but are soppose to be low acid tomatoes.. I have ate them before IC.. I was just wondering if anyone ne here can eat them...
Working...
X