Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traceann
    replied
    I decided to take the Cystoprotek because my bladder was feeling good, lol. I view it as preventitive medicine,

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    replied
    I hadn't even heard of these until I had IC. Back when I was really struggling to get my symptoms under control, the nurse in my uro's office actually suggested them to HELP my bladder. I haven't tried them because I started feeling better, but I'm guessing they would be bladder friendly.

Leave a comment:

• Momelf
    replied
    Thanks. That's good information, Tracey. I'll investigate Cystoproteck. That might be even better for me.

Darlene

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Those are the main two ingredients in Cystoprotek too!! I take that in place of Elmiron now a days, and has kept the bladder happy, and as a bonus, my knees don't crack and creak nearly as much as they used to!

Leave a comment:

• Momelf
    replied
    Oh, Leelee, that's wonderful news. I'm been afraid to start taking them again. Well, you know.... the fear of hurting more. Thanks for your response!

Darlene

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Yes!
    My mom swears by them..I started taking the awhile back before IC to help with joint pain and it did help, but as soon as I started feeling better I quit them.. Dumb me..I started hurting again, so im back on them

Leave a comment:

• Momelf
    started a topic I miss my Glucosamine & Condrontin

I miss my Glucosamine & Condrontin

I used to take handfuls of OTC supplements before I was diagnosed with IC. Stopped everything. So now I've been off my glucosamine & condronitin for joint pain for almost six months. My knees and hips are really acting up during the night....the reason I started taking these supplements in the first place.

Does anyone take these supplements successfully?

Thanks for any input.
    Darlene
Working...
X