Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I just read labels and buy mountain spring water with no additives. At home I drink from the tap --- we have well water, which comes through an ultraviolet filter.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    You know you can have your water tested...

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    See, I have heard that Evian is preferred for some IC patients...
    I tried that and felt fine with it. I just wonder if my Brita filter breaking (pushing me to Zephyrhills bottles) is making me worse. Maybe I'll buy some Evian until I get the filter fixed and see if I feel better.

This playing detective is hard...

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    My preferred brands are: Aquafina, Arrowhead, Crystal Geyser
    My bladder does not prefer: Evian, anything with added minerals

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I personally like Mountian Ice.. my tap water sucks badly.

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    I am still trying to link triggers to increase in frequency or urgency. My Brita filter broke yesterday and I have been using my Zephyrhills water. I noticed today that I have been needing to pee more (or feeling like I need to). I am just trying to figure this stuff out. Nothing changed diet wise today and the frequency didn't start up until this afternoon...

Thank you for your response!

Originally posted by leelee88 View Post
    Our Tap water makes me burn, so I have to drink bottled water but read the label. I can drink bottled water that has nothing in it.. Alot of bottled water has potassium in it or soduim.. I know Aqufina has nothing in it..

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Our Tap water makes me burn, so I have to drink bottled water but read the label. I can drink bottled water that has nothing in it.. Alot of bottled water has potassium in it or soduim.. I know Aqufina has nothing in it..

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    started a topic Bottled Water?

Bottled Water?

Do you guys notice some water is worse than others with your IC? Maybe due to processing... but I feel like Zephyrhills is giving me issues... but I can't tell. This is so hard! I feel like I should do a fast for 3 days and then add things back, one food every 2 days... but I know that fasting isn't good on the whole body though.

Any help for a newbie trying the diet would be appreciated! I don't seem to notice anything yet... except for the Tylenol last week (boy that gave me trouble frequency/urgency wise).

Thank you!
Working...
X