Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrea1
    replied
    Congratulations! There are many women on this board who have had successful pregnancies, so I'm sure you'll get by just fine. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you enjoy every minute of your pregnancy.

Leave a comment:

• pam
    replied
    looking for member ( PICK PINK )

[email protected]

..........I had read earlier that there is a new member by the name of PICK PINK, however, I can't find the post she had made now. I know she is in Fredericksburg, VA and she stated there is a new dr that specializes in IC......I was wondering if she can contact me at: [email protected] so I can find out what dr she is referring to. I have a best friend in that area and it would be helpfull if I could find out WHO the dr is.

Thank You
    Pam

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You definitely need to be working with an OB physician.

And congratulations on the pregnancy!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I strongly agree with Sharon.. I do not think you are suppose to take any of the meds you are on now that you are pregnant, But please contact your doctor...

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    First...Congraulations on you pregnancy.

With that said...Please see your doctor quickly and ask him/her these questions. Meds need to be regulated by doctors.

Leave a comment:

• acarver19
    started a topic Can someone please help me

Can someone please help me

I have a problem and I need someone to help me with it please. i just found out that I am pregnant and I have IC and seizures and high blood pressure. I am not sure if I can take all this medicine. I take lamictal for seizure. I take hydrochlorothiazide for my blood pressure. I take elmiron, gabapentin, and amitriptyline for my IC. Can someone tell if all this is okay with my pregnancy?
    *~please help me!!~*
Working...
X