Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snicole
    replied
    do you make your oatmeal cookies or buy them?

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    Its around 1.99 at TJ's around my area (Michigan). I usually pick up a whole box (12 of em) at a time since the price of gas is so high and TJ's is about 20 min. away. I had myself a glass of almond milk today after work, along with an oatmeal/flax cookie (Ok, two cookies lol). I am glad you liked it. Its good hot or cold that way. Enjoy and talk to u again soon!

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Almond Milk

I found it at Whole Foods. Mixed it with ice and Hazelnut creamer. GOOD

Whole Foods is a little pricey. I think I paid $2.45, is it cheaper at TJ? Diamond Brand.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Watermellon

I was slicing it and probably ate too much. I will try again and eat just a couple of pieces.

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    Did you have a good amount of watermellon or "just a chunk"? Sometimes, I can have just a little piece of a "no no" food and I am fine, but if I have a normal amount it hits me. Gotta love that prelief!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Creamers

DOUBLE YUMMY. After the Uro appt tomorrow I will stop at the store and pick up the makins... By the way I bought a watermellon and had to have some. Wow, did I suffer for that. I take Prelief so I might try again, but have less.

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    I get the liquid creamers, I found a white chocolate one, havent tried it but its in the fridge! Hope you like it and it works for ya!

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Smoothie

Yummy... can't wait to get some almond milk. Do you buy the sugar free coffee sweetners - which ones do you like? I have a powdered one, or do you get the liquid one. I use Kava with a powdered vanilla flavor and some fat free milk.

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    I have a carton of the vanilla almond milk here. The calories per 8 ounce cup is 90. On cooler days you can heat the milk and use the creamer, (I add splenda too cause I love sweet lol) kinda like a steamer you could get from a coffee place.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Smoothie

I try to watch the calories. I can drink regular milk, so I will try it with the coffee flavorings or check the calorie content on the almond milk. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    Hi Sharyn, I get it at Trader Joes or Kroger, Blue Diamond brand tastes best to me, the other brand is kinda gritty. You can use regular milk if u can handle reg. milk. I actually like the taste of the almond milk more and was never a basic milk drinker.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Smoothie

Not familiar with Almond Milk. Any special brand. Do I have to go the health food store?

Leave a comment:

• windwalker
    replied
    blueberries, almond milk, ice and blend 'er up! I am also able to use flavored coffee creamers and have used almond milk, coffee creamer and ice in the smoothie maker.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    started a topic smoothie

smoothie

Any good recipes for a smoothie. I know I can use blueberries, but I always used yogurt (not now). Any ideas???
Working...
X