Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charisse
    replied
    I've been on WW since January and I love it. I just started flaring with IC last month and am wondering if it's because of all the acidic foods I was eating while trying to lose weight -lots of crystal light, diet soda, fat-free salad dressings, etc. I am still on the plan and just started the IC diet recommendations yesterday as well. I think it's probably the most compatible plan for people with IC. I wouldn't recommend Core though because a lot of the foods on that list are not IC friendly. Good luck! Charisse

Leave a comment:

• girl
    replied
    I have done Weight Watchers in the past when I was in remission and off the IC diet. However, I am on two other restrictive diets and have food allergies. If all you need to follow is the IC diet, you should do great on it. And yes, I personally think flex is better than core, but that is because I can't eat a lot of the things you are allowed on core. Flex allows you to eat whatever you like as long as you are willing to give up the points for it!!
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• pingpong
    replied
    I started Weight Watchers about a month ago (I've lost about 6 pounds). I use the flex points system, which seems to be easier for me to follow. It's really been pretty easy, I must say. I'm pretty sensitive to the biggies like citrus, vinegar, tomatoes and really strong spices, but all in all I've managed to put together a month's worth of food that hasn't bothered my IC and has let me follow the system. I'm not a cook at all, but even with my limited talents in the kitchen I've managed quite nicely. Luckily there are quite a few options in the frozen food aisle with WW and Lean Cuisine, so my lack of cooking ability hasn't been a huge problem. Give it a try!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I don't have a copy of the core program yet. It does sound interesting though.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• CrazyAZZGirl79
    replied
    oh yea can't have spicey stuff thats a BIG NO NO.. so is the points or the core program better 4 Icers? thanx

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Weight Watchers is actually a pretty good program for ICers. The great thing is that they don't tell you what to eat; there's a guide that tells you how many points in foods and you count points. I'm trying to motivate myself to get back on it.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• CrazyAZZGirl79
    started a topic weight watchers?

weight watchers?

Ok.. heres my question of the day. do u think i can do weight watchers with ic? i can have most chocolate. i can have vinger i guess it was in my antipasta how ever u spell that just limited in fruits i guess and a few other things anyone doing weight watchers? do u think i should be ok?? thanx
Working...
X