Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dg2901
    replied
    White tea causes my frequency to increase significantly.

Diana

Leave a comment:

• amartaingirl
    replied
    mint tea

bigelow ..plantation mint tea rocks!

Leave a comment:

• javone77
    replied
    what is aj's? I am not sure I have one of those near me. but I have been wondering about the white tea.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Thanks for the info Sami, I may have to try that the next time I can get out to the store. I bet it's yummy

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    White tea with pear

Yesterday I got a bottle of white tea sweetened with pear at AJ's and drank the whole thing and didnt have a reaction. It was decafinated. White tea is made from the new, immature leaves and even in its natural state only contains about 6 grams of caffeine a pint of tea which is lower than even some decalf teas.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• Rivet Kitty
    replied
    I used to drink the pomagranate white tea from Trader Joe's. It's quite yummy, but erm...a big no-no unless you want to go to the bathroom 5 times in the next hour. But then again, the pomagranate in it should have been enough to dissuade me, haha. Alas.

Good luck finding one that works for you though!

Leave a comment:

• mum43
    replied
    I used to drink green tea to help with weight loss.
    But I had to stop drinking it because it kept causing my IC to flare up.
    I drink mainly juice or mineral water, but do sometimes drink white tea.
    Coffee up sets my bladder too.
    Can iced lemon tea cause bladder problems?

take care x

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I've been wondering about the white tea myself Sami. I saw it at the store and wondered if it would bother my bladder. Everybody in my house drinks iced tea and sometimes I miss it. Maybe I'll try some white tea, I'm not very diet sensetive.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I know green tea is bad for IC I am not forsure about white tea.. I stay away form all teas.....

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    started a topic Green or White Tea?

Green or White Tea?

What have you all found with Green or White Tea, preferably decalf tea?
    Do you find you can drink them? sometimes Green acts like a diuretic for me, but I had a cup of white and it didnt seem to do anything. White is naturally low in caffein, but I had decalf in both.
    Sammi
Working...
X