Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadi
    replied
    If you get the movie theater popcorn, skip the butter, it's full of preservatives & stuff.

I usually sneak in my own snacks, bottled water, white chocolate KitKat, or bag of microwaved popcorn (I get the Safeway Organics popcorn).

But I've always liked bringing my own stuff, especially as a teenager before IC. I once sneaked in a pizza. Now that took coordination, a really big backpack & some aluminum foil. I did get a dirty look once when I sneaked in Burger King for myself & friends. I think it was envy.

Have fun! I can't wait to see Shrek III!

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    replied
    popcorn & pretzels

Popcorn & pretzels don't bother me unless it's really salty. I always wipe the salt off those kinds of pretzels b/c I think salt can irritate my bladder. Have fun at the movie!!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied

I have no problem with popcorn, But I sneak mine in..lol

Leave a comment:

• Allies40
    started a topic New to site, questions about food

New to site, questions about food

Hi Everyone!
    I'm new to the site and I'm still in the learning stages about the diet. I'm sticking with the diet religiously, hope it will start to lessen my symptoms soon. However, since I just started the diet, I think it may take awhile.
    My question is this. My boys want to go see Shrek the 3rd today, I plan on bringing in a bottle of water, can I eat anything at the movie theater? Is Popcorn going to make me feel bad? They also have those big soft pretzels. Do those make symptoms worse?
    Thanks for the advice!
Working...
X