Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kari1980
    replied
    I did WW years ago and it's a very good program. You should be ok as far as the IC diet, because on WW you can eat whatever you want, you just have to count your points. So that way you can atleast choose all the foods that are IC friendly, so you shouldn't have a problem. Good luck with it.

Kari

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Several years ago, I used www.sparkpeople.com It's a free weightloss website & very IC friendly.
    I did Weight Watchers before I had IC. If you stick to the IC diet while you're on it, it should be ok. (You won't be able to do a lot of the bars, commercial meals they talk about, but you can do the points with your own food). If you don't strangle people who complain during the meetings, it should work out great.

Leave a comment:

• MelissaM
    started a topic Weight Watchers IC Friendly?

Weight Watchers IC Friendly?

Hi, ive gained some weight with the Elavil.. (haven't we all) not alot, about 15lbs, but i want to get control over my weight again.. before it spins totally out of control, so i was going to join Weight Watchers this week....I dont really know what weight watchers intails...? Is this something anyone else has tried? Are the meals IC friendly? Any Advice would be helpful... i dont want to pay my money then find out its not a good idea...lol.. thanks!
Working...
X